Nerf and buff EVERYTHING!

• @Kim:

Nerf and buff EVERYTHING!

• MAA and archer obviously, no brainer.

• @Sophax:

MAA and archer obviously, no brainer.

^

Anti-fun since forever.

• remember when MAAs could combo while dodging?

• @zombojoe:

remember when MAAs could combo while dodging?

good times, you could actually 1vN back then with maa :)

• Global Moderator

@rumpelstiltskin:

Exactly what I did.

• AMAZING POLL RESULT !

• @JimmyTryhard:

AMAZING POLL RESULT !

jimmy pls defend maa so we dont get nerfed

• @rumpelstiltskin:

jimmy pls defend maa so we dont get nerfed

As a heart to heart with best maa of NA and you best of EU:

MAA - super underpowered. dodge is useless against halberd and brandi ripostes, extreme hard counters against it and it has no defense against it, either get fucked or gamble and waste stam parrying during dodge just to escape the riposte, stam out and get one shotted… how can we be OP when so many weapons counter us it makes everything gamble when we face halberd and long weapon riposte, fuck even use the knockback of these weapons and you launch back farther than a dodge… dodge is useless and dont forget you use claymore or sword of war lookdown and dodge is useless, people complain about dodge but they are random joe and only play double axe trying to stab MAA to death of course all maa kill you, why even bother. maa is only viable against every complainer becUse they don’t understand counterattack range debunktion in combination with combo feint to feint attack alt slash combo. How bad can you be.

Vanguard is extremely OP countering maas with many weapons and also can two shot knights very easy, knights rarely 2htk van because every knight comboable 2 shotter is shorter than main best van weapons, just use distance management and superior weapon hit trades and feinting is ridiculous with greatsword worse than sword of war, you think maa op now? think again

archer one shot two shot every class just need deathadder and win extreme op think now maa is op?

EDIT -ALSO YOU CANT FACTOR OUT GREATSWORD THINKING IT WILL BE NERFED THEN YOU CAN FACTOR OUT DODGE OR ANYTHING YOU WANT ASSUMING NERF SO DONT EVEEN SAY IT

• This post is deleted!

• @zombojoe:

remember when MAAs could combo while dodging?

Good old times when people thought that flanged mace was OP.

• Its a conspiracy all the vans are voting for the other classes tbh. That van line should be 4 times longer atm for op ness

• the polls pretty much confirm what everyone has known/should have known for a while, every class is pretty much op compared to knight.

by a while i mean a year, since the june patch

also i voted for maa op and also nop at the same time, because maa used to be alot more fun and had multiple ways to play it prior to the june patch, and they just nerfed and buffed him at the same time to where he is just as op or even more op, but much less fun to play. I used to consider myself knight AND maa main, now its just knight because maa is so boring to play.

oh yeah and new moderators do your job and remove all the votes where people voted for every single option available. including your own. pls ;o

• Archer NOP

is the only vote I care to cast

• @JimmyTryhard:

As a heart to heart with best maa of NA and you best of EU:

MAA - super underpowered. dodge is useless against halberd and brandi ripostes, extreme hard counters against it and it has no defense against it, either get fucked or gamble and waste stam parrying during dodge just to escape the riposte, stam out and get one shotted… how can we be OP when so many weapons counter us it makes everything gamble when we face halberd and long weapon riposte, fuck even use the knockback of these weapons and you launch back farther than a dodge… dodge is useless and dont forget you use claymore or sword of war lookdown and dodge is useless, people complain about dodge but they are random joe and only play double axe trying to stab MAA to death of course all maa kill you, why even bother. maa is only viable against every complainer becUse they don’t understand counterattack range debunktion in combination with combo feint to feint attack alt slash combo. How bad can you be.

Vanguard is extremely OP countering maas with many weapons and also can two shot knights very easy, knights rarely 2htk van because every knight comboable 2 shotter is shorter than main best van weapons, just use distance management and superior weapon hit trades and feinting is ridiculous with greatsword worse than sword of war, you think maa op now? think again

archer one shot two shot every class just need deathadder and win extreme op think now maa is op?

EDIT -ALSO YOU CANT FACTOR OUT GREATSWORD THINKING IT WILL BE NERFED THEN YOU CAN FACTOR OUT DODGE OR ANYTHING YOU WANT ASSUMING NERF SO DONT EVEEN SAY IT

sorry jimbo, but this made me lol a bit hahaha.

• @50ShadesofClay:

lmao o god

• @50ShadesofClay:

that was the point my fellow NA scrub

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.