Toggling emitters

• Anybody else had problems with toggling emitters?

I’m doing a pyre example and everything works, except the emitter for fire (takedamage event)
    I ended copying exactly the same kismet setup but with my fire it doesnt work for some reason.

I tried setting a toggle for level-loaded event but it doesnt turn on. It just stays dark, because im toggling it off in the beginning of the level.

• hmmm

Toggle emitters should work

make a screen of kismet

–-edit—

it’s worth nothing that

when u have scaled your emitter for negative values,
    i.e. u were copypasting miroring some emiters and u have values X Y Z : 1 -1 1
    it wont emit anything

u need to have 1 1 1 and rotate localy

• Yeah, I tried choosing different emitters. They work, and then, when I toggle them off - they go down but don’t go back again, when I toggle them on.

http://alexenv.co.uk/bss/Kismet.jpg

• on events max trigger count is what (in kismet properties)?

0 = unlimited

1 = once it happens and not more

you have to set all on 0

–-edit—

good test for this

How behaves toggable sound?
    same as emitter?
    or Sound toggles well?

• For some reason it’s still not working. Sound doesn’t play as well. Whis is weird. Everything else works!

• BlackSpire_map_TO.udk

change to

AOCTO-name_p.udk

you will see then it will work :D

_p is almighty xD (I had issue with this for several months and had no clue why everything was bugy :D)

• Changed it. Still doesn’t work properly =(. Oh well, script is still running, objective is still doable.

• Try throwing them into a matinee and toggling from there.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.