Why are only 3 maps going to be added?

• @Tyoson:

They’d have to be well polished though.

Coldfront would like a word with you.

• Mod

@Chimpanzer:

Coldfront would like a word with you.

Me and Coldfront do not wish to speak to each other right now.

• @Tyoson:

Me and Coldfront do not wish to speak to each other right now.

What about coldfront’s sister?

Citadel?

• +1

adding only 3 maps is a sin.

OR get rid of citadel and coldfront and we have 2 more slots available.

• haha yeah just get rid of coldfront and outpost

they are both crap maps compared to some of the contest maps

coldfront is unplayable, unbalanced, and has way too many ballistas

outpost has bad objectives and awful graphics, looks almost like AOC in some areas

• @zombojoe:

outpost … awful graphics

Outpost second objective is still the best looking area in the game. It probably looks terrible on low graphics but with maximum it looks bloody gorgeous.

• @Kreittis:

Outpost second objective is still the best looking area in the game. It probably looks terrible on low graphics but with maximum it looks bloody gorgeous.

o i hope thats sarcasm

• @zombojoe:

o i hope thats sarcasm

im srs bby

I mean, sure it’s annoying to fight in it since you can’t see shit because everything is too dark and foggy and littered with rocks and bushes but it does look awesome.

It’s great to look at but not great to play at if you know what I mean.

• @Kreittis:

u best be jesting m8, it looks fookin horrible. Blue fog out of nowhere, you take down the wall and its gone.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

u best be jesting m8, it looks fookin horrible. Blue fog out of nowhere, you take down the wall and its gone.

Hear ye, hear ye, clearly the work of mischievous mason wizard! We must immediately prepare countermeasures for future sorcery milord, I want that magical fog down when the wall breaks!

But seriously, I like it. Maybe because I like high fantasy enviroments in general like this.

• I agree they should add more maps - they don’t necessarily have to be included in the official rotation, but at least giving people the option would be nice.

Yes we could add the maps to the servers as custom maps, but for keeping servers populated adding a single custom map into the rotation tends to kill server population (as people don’t want to click the weird colour highlight servers or sit downloading several large maps when they could just be playing).

I personally would rather see around 10 maps added - yeah it will increase the patch size by a gb or so, but once done would give non official servers a bit of flexibility in map rotation and prevent some stagnation of the playerbase

• I don’t get the bitching about Citadel. Yes it was horribly unbalanced and optimised but right now it’s my favorite map. It just looks so damn nice.

And the second objective of Outpost was jaw-dropping when I first saw it. Loved the misty atmosphere. More o’ that. :)

• TB should add as many good maps as possible. And remove citadel and coldfront from rotations until they are fixed

• Battlegrounds is a more pressing issue, honestly. After the “fix” it’s now CONSTANTLY around 30 fps, whereas it would dive only if you looked down to the agatha spawn from mason hill.

• Am I the only person that likes Citadel (well not for scrims) I understand some people have fps problems but I like the atmosphere and find it a fun map.

Anyways, agreed as many maps that are fun, balanced and bug free, please TB.

• I just want to scrim on other maps besides DF ATTACK tbh.

• I’d love to see more quality maps. Sounds good to me.

• let’s start a poll for that issue

• i really doubt theres gonna be more than 3 good maps in that contest