Enforce the rules!

• I’m sick of seeing that Forum Rules page but never seeing people who constantly insult and harass others getting banned or taken action against. We can’t be so lenient anymore. TBS just got new Moderators right? Please, let’s use them!

Maybe you’re lenient because the majority of the forums’ userbase is full of hateful, trolling, and sadistic people. But we should really start cracking down. I’m tired of it. I hate when civil discussion is interrupted inappropriately by some notorious troll and everyone starts joining in on the troll fest.

Sure, we can have funny responses and stuff. But when it gets to the point where everyone is completely off topic, it’s extremely annoying.

Many times, people personally attack certain people and create unnecessary drama. This is extremely toxic behavior and should be weeded out.

I don’t need to provide examples, because all you need to do is browse around for 5 seconds and find threads full of it.

Heck, maybe even this thread will turn into a crap fest. I hope someone will try to regulate it…

• SCREW YOU!!!

• Mod

Well, Mike, please refrain from insulting other members. We will be working to enforce the rules.

• I can assure you that the mods are going through the forums and taking care of any issues that pop up.
    If by chance we happen to miss something, please feel free to PM the mods to report any problems.

Thread moved to off topic as it is not related to C:MW.

• SCREW YOU UNBORN!!!

• lol in 2 weeks nobody will give a shit about this anymore

• i got like 3 warnings in last 2 days
    1. for “clay is gay” thread
    2. for saying "nig"
    3. for post shorter than 10characters

These new janitors suck.

• can we troll in a respectful manner?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

i got like 3 warnings in last 2 days
    2. for saying "nig"

These new janitors suck.

we need to make subreddit for serious chiv talk

• @rumpelstiltskin:

i got like 3 warnings in last 2 days
    2. for saying "nig"

These new janitors suck.

Maybe we can actually get competitive stupor if you just shut your mouth >.> before I soap it tbh.

• Mod

If you’re interested in talking about non-chivalry discussions you still can, just in the off-topic section please.

Edit: And let’s not put down others and insult each other

• @Huggles:

Maybe we can actually get competitive stupor if you just shut your mouth >.> before I soap it tbh.

m8 I’d break ur neck with one slap

• i really dont think rules should apply on offtopic (except the obvious ones like no racism, etc.)

• @rumpelstiltskin:

If you could get out of your chair LOL

On a side not, that sounds like a death threats inb4 infraction lel

• The rules are designed not to restrict your ability to discuss Chivalry or other topics, but to reduce the amount of hostile nonsense. A lot of the constructive debate that happens here devolves into a flamewar within a page or two. If you want to create a subreddit to fill in the space created by the updated rules and moderation, it would make more sense to create one for shitposting. ^___^

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Screenshot! sue him while can !

on another note, why are these mods acting like they get payed to do this shit

TB be like and make sure they follow the rules or else!

Mods: Yes sir! I don’t wanna lose my job prease :O

• these mods biggest Numb Diggers ive ever seen

• Unborn got mod?

Great. Awesome. Not.

• @Flippy:

Unborn got mod?

Great. Awesome. Not.

he already gave me a warn for slap neck post

best janitors NA

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.