These new janitors suck.

we need to make subreddit for serious chiv talk

• @rumpelstiltskin:

i got like 3 warnings in last 2 days
    1. for “clay is gay” thread
    2. for saying “nig”
    3. for post shorter than 10characters

These new janitors suck.

Maybe we can actually get competitive stupor if you just shut your mouth >.> before I soap it tbh.

• If you’re interested in talking about non-chivalry discussions you still can, just in the off-topic section please.

Edit: And let’s not put down others and insult each other

• @Huggles:

Maybe we can actually get competitive stupor if you just shut your mouth >.> before I soap it tbh.

m8 I’d break ur neck with one slap

• i really dont think rules should apply on offtopic (except the obvious ones like no racism, etc.)

• @rumpelstiltskin:

If you could get out of your chair LOL

On a side not, that sounds like a death threats inb4 infraction lel

• The rules are designed not to restrict your ability to discuss Chivalry or other topics, but to reduce the amount of hostile nonsense. A lot of the constructive debate that happens here devolves into a flamewar within a page or two. If you want to create a subreddit to fill in the space created by the updated rules and moderation, it would make more sense to create one for shitposting. ^___^

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Screenshot! sue him while can !

on another note, why are these mods acting like they get payed to do this shit

TB be like and make sure they follow the rules or else!

Mods: Yes sir! I don’t wanna lose my job prease :O

• these mods biggest Numb Diggers ive ever seen

• Unborn got mod?

Great. Awesome. Not.

• @Flippy:

Unborn got mod?

Great. Awesome. Not.

he already gave me a warn for slap neck post

best janitors NA

• @Flippy:

Unborn got mod?

Great. Awesome. Not.

Unborn is the best, what are you talking about?

• Off-Topic is fine in terms of post length and topic on discussion. Blatantly insulting one another and verbally abusing the Mods is still a disciplinary offense.

• @Huggles:

If you could get out of your chair LOL

inb4 another death threat infraction

• The crayon army will be melted down tbh. I don’t see the problem with the new moderators at all, don’t you have
    a game called Chivalry to play its Friday evening. Go and be a crayon head on the battlefields imo.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

inb4 another death threat infraction

Inb4 sexual harassment complaint (infraction)

• @DaGGyzo:

Off-Topic is fine in terms of post length and topic on discussion. Blatantly insulting one another and verbally abusing the Mods is still a disciplinary offense.

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl’s bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up at Hickory Dickory Dock Game with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You’re in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little “smartypants” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You’re frickin grounded, buttmunch.

• I wish all mods would get AIDS in helping the to protect the forums from trolls.

I want to AID you all.