Any good movies/series?

• What I like: True Detective, Homeland, Breaking Bad, Black Death, Django Unchained, American Psycho, Limitless, The Road, 13th Warrior, Rachel Starr, Hajime No Ippo, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note

Give me something that is in line with anything like the aforementioned.

• Fargo
    /10characters

• Game of Thrones is pretty good, just finished up it’s 4th season.

• @Kim:

Game of Thrones is pretty good, just finished up it’s 4th season.

Can’t do Game of Thrones. Rumpel spoiled it so I dropped the series as a whole.

Fargo looks nothing like True Detective.

• MODS! there is a similar thread to this one labeled best movies/series please infraction the OP for spam.

• @Sophax:

Can’t do Game of Thrones. Rumpel spoiled it so I dropped the series as a whole.

Fargo looks nothing like True Detective.

What episode/season were you up to when you dropped it? I’ve had a few things spoiled for me but I kept going with it and still enjoyed it. Some character’s storylines are getting near the end of their book counterparts so it’ll be cool to see where they take it.

I heard that Sons of Anarchy’s pretty good, never seen it myself though.

• @Kim:

What episode/season were you up to when you dropped it? I’ve had a few things spoiled for me but I kept going with it and still enjoyed it. Some character’s storylines are getting near the end of their book counterparts so it’ll be cool to see where they take it.

I heard that Sons of Anarchy’s pretty good, never seen it myself though.

Red wedding. Ending season 3 I believe.

@Huggles:

MODS! there is a similar thread to this one labeled best movies/series please infraction the OP for spam.

I hope you get cancer, the genus of marine crabs, in your mouth.

I heard its delicious.

• @Sophax:

I hope you get cancer, the genus of marine crabs, in your mouth.

I heard its delicious.

inb4 infraction for terrible wishing and hiding real intentions.

• I like Fargo. Kinda like True Detective.

• @Huggles:

inb4 infraction for terrible wishing and hiding real intentions.

Who doesn’t like to eat crabs. Why do you assume things that were never said? Your heart is black as the night and more toxic than Fukushima.

Nobody likes a brown noser who acts to get people banned.

brown noser
    A person who acts favorably to his or her peers to gain stasis or fancy that will eventually be used to their advantage.

• Vikings is a cool show. Currently in between seasons though. 3rd season begins in 2015. I think the first 2 might be available on Netflix.

• @Sophax:

Who doesn’t like to eat crabs. Why do you assume things that were never said? Your heart is black as the night and more toxic than Fukushima.

Nobody likes a brown noser who acts to get people banned.

brown noser
    A person who acts favorably to his or her peers to gain stasis or fancy that will eventually be used to their advantage.

Are you implying racism against me because of my color?

• @Huggles:

http://youtu.be/eU4ZvfkmOck?t=17s

• Yeah, Vikings is pretty good.

• Just finished up breaking bad, although I can’t recommend it to you I would to anyone else reading. Really awesome.

Also, better call Saul, a spin off, is coming out soon and already has 2 seasons for sure.

Rick and morty is a solid show.

• @dudeface:

Yeah, Vikings is pretty good.

What bout movies? Any suggestions?

• @Huggles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uag2G0J6iqw

• 42 Ronin wasn’t bad.

Ironclad is a great movie, at least in thst it’s similar to chivalry and a gut swings right through someone’s parry :P

More I think about it now we recommend Rick and morty.

• @UnbornAssassin:

42 Ronin wasn’t bad.

Ironclad is a great movie, at least in thst it’s similar to chivalry and a gut swings right through someone’s parry :P

More I think about it now we recommend Rick and morty.

Ewwww Ronin was horribad.

Ironclad, fell asleep when he shouted and cut someone in half. Rick and Morty gonna check out.

• I don’t watch Jewish propaganda.
    I don’t even own a Talmud-Vision machine.