Unban crushed 2014

• lol nazi curhsed

• How the hell can you ban Crushed ? How a black man can be racist to himself.
    New moderators only enforce nationalistic viewpoint here, not rule of equality and justice to all.

A black man can call himself whatever you like, you can’t Dudeface, his ancestors suffered enough.
    New mods should go back to Stormfront, dirty racist mongrels.

• I think Crushed has alot of emancipation for minorities. Especially since he is one the minority groups as posted by Butcher. We all know him IRL and meet each other to tell each other about Chivalry tricks( that we keep from the pubs ofcourse).

He’s my bro and cannot be a raizin.

• @Butcher_:

How the hell can you ban Crushed ? How a black man can be racist to himself.
    New moderators only enforce nationalistic viewpoint here, not rule of equality and justice to all.

A black man can call himself whatever you like, you can’t Dudeface, his ancestors suffered enough.
    New mods should go back to Stormfront, dirty racist mongrels.

isnt that racism? black ppl can use slurs but not whites?

• Gotta love playing pranks on my friends.

• @Albert!:

isnt that racism? black ppl can use slurs but not whites?

Yeah Albert, learn what white privilege is.

That’s a part of their culture now, they suffered long enough being called like that by whites.

Educate yourself ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

Dudeface especially should read this entire wiki page, racist supremacy is so 1940…

• Ok I’ll just print that out and highlight all the important parts for future reference.

• @dudeface:

Ok I’ll just print that out and highlight all the important parts for future reference.

You still didn’t unban Crushed.

I have yet to see you apologize for being a bigot, racism NEEDS to be cured !

• he should apologize first

• http://imgur.com/aabpvQv

We ate some appelmoes, watermelon and drank some juice when hang out IRL.

Crushed is realy a minority and cannot possibly be raizin.

• CRUSHED got banned? where will I go for entertainment now?

• @Butcher_:

You still didn’t unban Crushed.

I have yet to see you apologize for being a bigot, racism NEEDS to be cured !

What are you on morphine? Crushed got what he deserved without your lego brick mentality. I suspect
    your somebodys alt account brought out for just this contingency. As for soppygreenhair he is long over
    due a ban. The fact is these decent community members stepped up to preserve its quality by becoming
    moderators and if any of you wax heads don’t like it then just invest in box of kfc wipes for your
    makeup and green hair tbh.

• @loin:

As for soppygreenhair he is long over
    due a ban.

They’ll never catch me alive!

• @loin:

What are you on morphine? Crushed got what he deserved without your lego brick mentality. I suspect
    your somebodys alt account brought out for just this contingency. As for soppygreenhair he is long over
    due a ban. The fact is these decent community members stepped up to preserve its quality and if any
    of you wax heads don’t like it then just invest in box of kfc wipes for your makeup and green hair tbh.

All flawed logic, nothing of value here.
    Racist, bigot, I bet you’re even sexist.

And don’t project your drug habits onto others, clean and proud.
    Unlike you, bigot junkie whiteboy.

• I’d like to direct everyone in this thread to the forum rules, and more specifically, the part about moderation policy.

A. Moderation of The Torn Banner Forums is not by democracy. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, membership, and any other relevant issues are made by the The Torn Banner Forums administration alone and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to The Torn Banner Forums Administration via e-mail, here. Do not dispute administrative policy or action within the forum itself.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/announcement.php?f=11

If you have any serious issues with specific cases of moderation, please discuss it with the mods via PM. Thank you.