IN FORCE DA RULES!

• These forums are a disgrace and the mods need to continue on the I holy crusade for justice and political correctness. From now on no foul language men.

• please no huggles

• i am communist
    pls no flamerino hugledo
    not rly

• @Albert!:

i am communist
    pls no flamerino hugledo
    not rly

Better dead than red !

• Forums gettin’ BTFO

• Without rules we are nothing.

• @Huggles:

These forums are a disgrace and the mods need to continue on the I holy crusade for justice and political correctness. From now on no foul language men.

i agree purge all the heretics

• Mods Huggles called me a 12 year old he hurt my feelings give him an infraction pls

• @Flippy:

Mods Huggles called me a 12 year old he hurt my feelings give him an infraction pls

yeah thats unacceptable behavior

i have evidence in my signature

• Wtf Flippy is 12? What a loser for being so young and on forums. He should be out playing with sticks and climbing up in trees.

I used to catch spiders together with friends using a plastic bottle and then let em fight each other to death. I also used to catch wasp and spiders and then who’d come out victories.

Sometimes I used to catch bees, shake the bottle a round a bit untill they got dazed and then drop em in a spider web. Was pretty amazing to see the spider react to the desperate shaking of the bee.

Got bitten, paralyzed because of neurotoxines and getting destroyed from the inside because of enzymes and then spun into a coccoon in order to be sucked empty.

One time I found this realy exotic looking spider, it was al yellow n shit nothing like we’d ever seen before. Well it wasn’t realy me but I claimed it anyways haha. It was like pokemon catching for us realy. We were out to fidnd the biggest and baddest spiders and to catch them in order to let them fight each other like gladiators.

Sometimes they didn’t wanna fight so we shook the bottle around so they’d get agitated.

Was this one I think: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wespspin

Stomping on ant villages was pretty rad too, they’d all come out facing the giant that is terrorizing them. I’d start out throwing pieces of cookies to lure them out. You could see a whole chain of ants taking the cookie crumb by crumb away into their massive lair.

I also used to spit on them and see the ants get stuck and drown in my saliva one by one. They floated peacefully after they died.

Most fun I had with ants was when I used to electrocute them with a sparks from an electrical transmitter that you could find in electric lighter.

They would go nuts, spinning around in the sand on their backs. It was hilarious.

Theres this one time I won’t forget. I found this big disgusting spider that was like my biggest catch yet and felt bad for letting it fight against other spiders.

So I kept it as a pet.

I filled the bottle with branches and leaves that I’d find so it could feel at home and make some webs, which it did. It started to get hungry so it was feeding time. Any living insect we could find had to be fed to her.

Man she grew fat with a big ass.

I don’t know why but she didn’t move for a while and I punched the bottle. POP she did and the exploded right in the bottle haha

The stench was unbearable though.

Sincerly,

Young, sadist me.

• mass murderer in the making ^

• @zombojoe:

mass murderer in the making ^

I’m just fascinated by nature, not a psychopath. The only people I would gladly mass murder are those who have done great injustice in this world.

• @zombojoe:

mass murderer in the making ^

Probably good he lives in a gun free zone….

• @Retsnom:

The era of guns to use as a medium for genocide is long past us.

If someone were to kill as many Americans as possible they would develop a highly adaptable virus or any other form of dissease under the guise of scientific progress and experiments.

• @Retsnom:

very fortunate for him, if he acquired a gun in a gun free zone he can go on a mass murdering rampage like all those before him :distrust:

• @zombojoe:

very fortunate for him, if he acquired a gun in a gun free zone he can go on a mass murdering rampage like all those before him :distrust:

So mass murdering rampages don’t happen in the US?

• @gndo:

Ofcourse not, thats what guns are for you silly goose!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

I think we should all give kids a gun to go to school with. You can’t be safe enough!

• @gndo:

they always happen in gun free zones

not that long ago there was a mass shooting at an army base

guess what that was a gun free zone

• @zombojoe:

they always happen in gun free zones

not that long ago there was a mass shooting at an army base

guess what that was a gun free zone

Your point is?

United Kingdom has had 3, yes 3, mass shootings. Ever.

• Global Moderator

The states get at least one mass shooting a year.

Strange never have I heard of anyone shooting back at the killer. Except for the police of course. Isn’t that why you have guns???

New Zealand has had two sieges. Where a guy hopes himself in his house with many guns. One in the 80s the other not long before Kim dot com got arrested. The last one they just ran the dudes house over with an APC. They went to question the guy about something and he killed one police officer and wounded two others. He later killed a dog. Found a bunch of stolen weapons. Mostly Russian sniper rifles which are sold here.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.