Looking to create a new clan? Need a FREE TS3 server? I can help you out.

• So, guys, I have come to let everyone know that my friend Erich from Art of War Gaming is hosting a 100 slot TeamSpeak3 server running very well, and he would definitely be willing to give you a couple of free private channels for you if you want to start a new competitive Chivalry team, or just want to move your team to a very interactive community.

As mentioned before, there is no price, it’s just a friendly gesture for new teams to get situated and in action. You could even stay here forever, so that with multiple teams on one TS3, starting scrims would be a piece of cake! If you have an existing team and would like to stay here as well, you are welcome to come.

Go form your teams, chiv comp is awesome and we need you! :D

Also, if you just want to come and join in on the gaming community here at Art of War, you’re welcome to come!

TO PROCEED:

Step 1: Add the owner, Erich, to your steam friends list.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008388491

Step 2: Ask him about using his TS3. He will take you from there.

• Is this the same Art of War gaming that couldn’t get my Chiv server to actually run and then when I tried to cancel the order, it got ignored and then my credit card was charged for over 6 months after I canceled my service till I finally got a hold of the better business bureau and was forced to cancel my credit card just to stop the payments?

That Art of War Gaming?

Yeah….

No thanks…

• @Retsnom:

Is this the same Art of War gaming that couldn’t get my Chiv server to actually run and then when I tried to cancel the order, it got ignored and then my credit card was charged for over 6 months after I canceled my service till I finally got a hold of the better business bureau and was forced to cancel my credit card just to stop the payments?

That Art of War Gaming?

Yeah….

No thanks…

Ummm what? Any issues should be taken up with Erich. I am not up to date on these things, nor am I responsible for them.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.