Popular?

• hey guys
    im thinking about buying the game today !
    but first of all i want to know how many players play the game ? do you think it*s going to be popular and more important do you think there will be competition?
    thank you very much

• You should definitely consider buying! We won’t know how many players have purchased until release and there will most certainly be a lot of competition between clans and individuals ;)

• This game is probably gonna get a big player base because it got FUN in it. Was skeptical at first because i am a somewhat old Age of Chivalry player but i am now loving it now :D.

I think this game will go viral. Robbaz “The King of Sweden” have played it and i think i spotted TotalBiscuit yesterday.

• Competition is War of the Roses and the upcoming M&B 2
    However there is enough room for all of them at these prices.

My only concern is that the already small community will be split.

• If you buy it, it will be more popular ;)

• @Destraex:

Competition is War of the Roses and the upcoming M&B 2
    However there is enough room for all of them at these prices.

My only concern is that the already small community will be split.

I wouldn’t worry too much. If a game gets enough hype, people will come and try out this game. I only just recently got a taste of this genre thanks to war of the roses, but if the videos are anything to go by, I think I’ll be switching to Chivalry as my main game. :)

• It is rather weird i thought that war of roses is release, Then this. then m&b3, But then again they are all different in their own way. m&b being the strategy siege type, This being skill and war of the roses being more arcadey I cant wait to play all of em… not to mention warZ is coming out off topic but very popular