Missing landscape material

• Hi everone !

Another problem in my custom map :

( I’m working with landscape )

when I try it on a server, the custom material I use ( which is in MyPackage ) for the landscape doesn’t appear, there 's the default material instead ( white and blue one ) whereas it work well in the editor. I precise I build all, and cooked my map before testing it on the server.

How can I fix it ? Should I use “already existing” material use in official maps ? ( if yes, how can I use them ? ^^
    => yes I know how to do and use custom material, but I don’t know how to use non-cutom one :highly_amused: )

Thank you !

• I did it this way:
    Search for landscape materials of the official maps
    Open them with Material Editor
    Copy Paste the stuff you like into your custom landscape material
    Edit values: size etc. :)

• It doesn’t work … I think my custom landscape material is not loaded when I try on a server.

• First time you upload the map, it probably won’t work.

Re-cook and re-upload the map and it should be sweet.

I had exactly the same issue when I first uploaded.

• hey,

have u solved it out already?

if not, change name of your package from

“MyPackage” to literally anything else dat most likely other workshop wont use

• @MiPu:

change name of your package from “MyPackage” to literally anything else dat most likely other workshop wont use

^This will most likely be of great help, whether it’ll fix this particular issue or not you should definitely do so.

To expand on that, make sure your map is the ONLY map using your package. If you have multiple maps using the same package, you need to re-cook and upload every single one of them if you made a change to your package, because Chivalry might sometimes load map #1 but use the package from map #2 if it has the same name.
    For the very same reason it might accidentally load the wrong “MyPackage”.