POLL TO LIMIT AMOUNT OF SHIELDS IN SCRIM TO ONE

• This is a poll to limit the amount shields in a scrim to one, since they are overpowered, I would like you to respond to this thread to construct ideas about my proposition and maybe make other propositions based on your personal reaction to my proposition.

• Shields are fine. LTS is just a dumb game mode.

• I also propose limiting the amount of combustible containers to one per team.

• @Kim:

I also propose limiting the amount of combustible containers to one per team.

I can get behind this.

• Not overpowered but quite broken. I approve.

• I’m not convinced yet.

• Does this mean that literally only one shield is allowed on each team, or does it mean there can only be one shield user that uses it for the actual fight/round. I would use a shield to hide from archers, and if I get caught in melee and can’t switch then i’d probably fight with it or run away to switch. Or can you have a tower shield on your back and walk backwards towards the archers.

• How about make heavy kicks not not not bad.

• I think shields are fine, just kick them when you’re 2v1ing and they HAVE to drop it or get stunned. If you’re just 1v1ing him, stall and wait until he turns to target switch away, or if he tunnels you, have a teammate target switch to his back.

They do have a very stupid attack speed boost that is broken, but it is not impossible to deal with and isn’t that much harder to deal with than other setups. They lack range severely, take advantage of it.

• @JimmyTryhard:

I think shields are fine, just kick them when you’re 2v1ing and they HAVE to drop it or get stunned. If you’re just 1v1ing him, stall and wait until he turns to target switch away, or if he tunnels you, have a teammate target switch to his back.

They do have a very stupid attack speed boost that is broken, but it is not impossible to deal with and isn’t that much harder to deal with than other setups. They lack range severely, take advantage of it.

Shields are really only a problem in LTS since you’re forced to fight them directly. In TO they’re fine since engagements are way more dynamic. Another reason why LTS should never be played seriously. I have no idea why people still insist on playing them in the place of TO. LTS just as so many more balance and gameplay issues.

• catapult strats are OP in LTS

• oh you NA thinking shields are OP
    only shield setup that is OP is javelins

• @Albert!:

oh you NA thinking shields are OP
    only shield setup that is OP is javelins

top EU meta lol

• @zombojoe:

top EU meta lol

NA use slings, forks and 1/4staffs but JAVELINS ARE SHIT MAYNE!

• Shields are so lame, man. I appreciate the few people that stuck with them before they became so strong and mastered it, but it doesn’t excuse the shield from being really cheap when picked up by anybody.

Take the hint that a level 20 will be destroyed by any dueler we know, but as soon as that level 20 picks up a shield it becomes exponentially harder to beat him.

• @Flippy:

Shields are really only a problem in LTS since you’re forced to fight them directly. In TO they’re fine since engagements are way more dynamic. Another reason why LTS should never be played seriously. I have no idea why people still insist on playing them in the place of TO. LTS just as so many more balance and gameplay issues.

I have been saying this since day one. LTS sucks

• If shields are such a big problem, Use them against KT, the only people who are actually really using them, so I can feel the pain haha which I doubt I would. I wonder if people in medieval times QQed about shield users hahahaha what babies.

• @Shack:

Shields are so lame, man. I appreciate the few people that stuck with them before they became so strong and mastered it, but it doesn’t excuse the shield from being really cheap when picked up by anybody.

Take the hint that a level 20 will be destroyed by any dueler we know, but as soon as that level 20 picks up a shield it becomes exponentially harder to beat him.

Yes, but he isn’t able to kill said dueler. Shields are really only useful for their defensive purposes. In duels, natural 1h weapons + shield is pretty OP. However, they are far less effective in team fights.

• @Killendel:

hahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

• @Killendel:

If shields are such a big problem, Use them against KT, the only people who are actually really using them, so I can feel the pain haha which I doubt I would. I wonder if people in medieval times QQed about shield users hahahaha what babies.

there must be a reason why KT insists on playing LTS and refuses TO scrims