Respect clans running comps etc

• I think it would be a good idea of when entering a comp your clan simply reads the rules and should only
    post to enter your clan. It appears clans and players that are not even entering swoop in become critics
    and argue about the rules of tournie or its structure and even insult a rival who is organising it.

Back in the day when entering the clan in a league or ladder all the clans would contact the organisers
    about aspects they felt needed looking at. Forums were never used by clans or players to simply run
    down an event or belittle its organisers. If it says its a 5v5 its rude to then post 3v3 is better and what
    you’d like to see.
    Recap: Read the rules and game mode. Post only to sign up. If your in doubt after signups pm the
    organisers.

All this in house fighting about each others comps or upcoming events is petty tbh.

• Yes please.

Too many picky whiners who should just go off and create their own events rather than bother everyone else’s.

• In view of the Recent victory of a Clan scrim across the channel, we should not gloat or use words like ownage, pwnt,
    loooooooooooooooooooooosssSSSeRRR , or tsk tsk the mighty have fallen of the potty of fame with bib in hand.
    This is a time to promote good will and try to get all the Clans from EU and NA into a ladder. Say 3 clans from each
    zone. You clan players have to understand its all about the interaction and polite scrims always out live the
    gloating clans factor as they end up without opponents and eventually dissolve. Group hug lets have more
    of these matches please.

• @loin:

In view of the Recent victory of a Clan scrim across the channel, we should not gloat or use words like ownage, pwnt,
    loooooooooooooooooooooosssSSSeRRR , or tsk tsk the mighty have fallen of the potty of fame with bib in hand.

Yeah man. Almost half our scrims we see the same shit, someone always has to insult the other team (People in eq have done it too, though we do call them out on it immediately). We’ve stopped scrimming clans before due to it, since anytime we think about scrimming them all that comes to our minds is the needless insults after our loss. I’ve given up on expecting the competitive community to act mature; I just do what I can and make sure my fellow clanmates aren’t part of the problem.

• Yes indeed clans should be respectful, we always keep shit talking to a minimum in our clan.

That said, you don’t fool me any longer with your respectful talk and politeness Loin, shown your true colours with that oh so lovely PM ;)

• oh please ill take any drama ;)

• I just ignore stalkers and report them for harassment and they get the pm’s they deserve. No drama here just clans
    being professional in how they interact with others clans. Its strange how they have in house rules of conduct
    and yet it all goes out the window in a scrim tbh. Live by your codes or don’t have them its very simple tbh.

• I hardly think being called a moronic cunt necessary for quoting a post, nor is quoting the same as stalking.

But don’t worry, I won’t say anymore on the matter.

• @zombojoe:

oh please ill take any drama ;)

PLS. We’re overdue a new Drama-bomb.

• okay bigs has an aimbot

• Without causing a Nuclear storm and unsure of were to mention this:
    Are any more EU vs NA scrims planned. I feel these are a good way to promote the comp scene of Chivalry
    It would be nice to have clans with reaches into both NA and EU , What about a Tempest UK or KnH USA.
    This would be great for the game seeing a united comp scene aye.

• This post is deleted!

• @loin:

Without causing a Nuclear storm and unsure of were to mention this:
    Are any more EU vs NA scrims planned. I feel these are a good way to promote the comp scene of Chivalry
    It would be nice to have clans with reaches into both NA and EU , What about a Tempest UK or KnH USA.
    This would be great for the game seeing a united comp scene aye.

Yes, Lions and Tempest have scrimmed together against other clans - been a good time.

• @Mystikkal:

Yes, Lions and Tempest have scrimmed together against other clans - been a good time.

boingloin might mean scrims between eu and na clans though. Not yro monsters seeping in to take over na scene.

• my 2 cents:

tournaments need to be regulated, have rules and follow them in this community.

There needs to be instant shutdowns and set rules and very little to no interpretation leeway.

Also, from a streamers perspective: please be organized and let us know whats going on, when things begin, and give fair warning so the streams can attract more attention from the community or others that want to join the community. I cannot stand trying to stream a completely unorganized event.

Planning is everything, tourneys are a lot of work. Most of the tourneys thus far have been good, pretty good organization. Again, planning is everything and it takes work so if you set up a tourney, know that it’s a bit of work to keep it organized and try to plan accordingly. Keeping time schedules is important, and if people can’t be there there needs to be backup times and replacements in their stead, or DQ’s.

For the participants, they just really need to be more mature sometimes and cooperate with the host, do what they’re asked to do, get on the right teams, be in the right servers on time… etc.

Last minute changes are always bad, get your rules and regs straight beforehand.
    Have a signup deadline, and have the be the deadline. Period. If you missed it, you missed it.
    Team changes should be minimally and in-clan only IF AT ALL.

That is my 2 cents. Keep up the good work to those running the tourneys.

• Yep, and part of those rules should be no archers, messer, gs, or brandi. then we will have some interesting scrims. hue

• @Psyfon:

messer, gs, or brandi. then we will have some interesting scrims. hue

None of those weapons are a problem for scrims

• @afiNity:

brandis do cause a lot of tking tbh

• @afiNity:

oh ye? then why are those like, the only weps you see? and the occasional maul and of course, broadsword maa

• @Psyfon:

oh ye? then why are those like, the only weps you see? and the occasional maul and of course, broadsword maa

Being in a scrim, doesn’t mean its a problem. It means they are good weapons lol.