Fortification Map Contest Round 2 Entrants List

• Thanks a lot! :applause::applause::applause:

• Noticed the map list on the test servers got pretty short. Was Corisca removed for any concerning reasons?

• I saw that AOCTO-Belmez_p files in the Official Test server weren’t udpated to the version I released yesterday (most of the players fell minutes ago due to file desync). Please update it so it can be tested correctly with the new important changes done to the 1st objective. Workshop thread continues to be the same:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=271294467&searchtext=

• @Nexussfire:

Noticed the map list on the test servers got pretty short. Was Corisca removed for any concerning reasons?

I second that, lots of maps are gone.

• Thanks to Knifelegs who kindly queried about it. They just rotated some maps out so they could play some of the other maps that haven’t been played yet. Server’s have a finite number of maps they can have listed before things get wonky, so no worries for those maps that weren’t in the list.

Maybe they could split the maps up between the servers for each region so no one has a delisted map. Or perhaps move the ones not being tested by the team to one of the lower traffic servers for those of us who are still testing things out.

• hey,

why did you TB disable my map?

I wanted to show my map to one of my best friends right now.
    (after half a year he finally found some free time)

and all maps can be voted but my is deleted from Contest servers!?

I don’t care you deleted it from rotation but you could have left it for me at least for testing Q.Q

On Democarcy Manifest is now one map I have newest version so I can’t join cuz on the server is the dated one and Fvonb is offline so I can’t ask him for help.

My friend cant join to Democacy and change map cuz his browser is all bugged and he has bug with the launcher being in the bottom corner of the screen too :D

btw new UI is AMAZING!…. but I will post about that in another thread :)

• Just how they have things setup. They’ve got a few other things on their plate right now it seems like, patches and the like.

Right now I’m wondering if anyone elses map that has assassination, if it is broken like it is on my map after the hotfix yesterday. No matter what the map is ending after the third objective, regardless of the team i’m on so it can pick a player as Baron. It doesn’t do anything of the sort now and just ends. I’ve fixed it so it doesn’t end, but it doesn’t pick a player to be the baron still. Wondering what the deal is, because it was working fine before.

• @Nexussfire:

Thanks to Knifelegs who kindly queried about it. They just rotated some maps out so they could play some of the other maps that haven’t been played yet. Server’s have a finite number of maps they can have listed before things get wonky, so no worries for those maps that weren’t in the list.

Maybe they could split the maps up between the servers for each region so no one has a delisted map. Or perhaps move the ones not being tested by the team to one of the lower traffic servers for those of us who are still testing things out.

ahh thanx

Nexussfire & Knifelegs

I am so SORRY I didn’t read this post my bad sorry guys : /

ok so at least I know I am not disqualified or sth like that :D

• @Nexussfire:

Just how they have things setup. They’ve got a few other things on their plate right now it seems like, patches and the like.

Right now I’m wondering if anyone elses map that has assassination, if it is broken like it is on my map after the hotfix yesterday. No matter what the map is ending after the third objective, regardless of the team i’m on so it can pick a player as Baron. It doesn’t do anything of the sort now and just ends. I’ve fixed it so it doesn’t end, but it doesn’t pick a player to be the baron still. Wondering what the deal is, because it was working fine before.

yeah… I will update HUDs and other stuff acording to new aweosme! : ) UI…

but assassination doesnt work in MP?
    or u mean in SP? cuz in SP it have never worked it just as you said ends so its OK if u are talking about SP

• Well yes, normally it ends in single player, at least if you’re not on the team you should be for the game to chose a king. At least up till now, I was able to test if it was working in SP by switching teams before the prerequisite objective completes. And it -would- switch me to the king actor like it was supposed to. Now it doesn’t.

I started a new thread about this in general SDK chat.