Team Deathmatch comps?

• Wouldn’t team death match comps be a nice comp? You have so many respawns and just keep fighting it out.
    I could see clans doing this at 5v5 or even 7v7?

• Could be fun, people never give this gamemode a chance.

For now I even think it is less pointless than LTS

• How the fuck is LTS pointless??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

silly sheep listening to clans who whine about stuff they lose to, get your own opinion

• @JimmyTryhard:

How the fuck is LTS pointless??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

silly sheep listening to clans who whine about stuff they lose to, get your own opinion

Jimmy please be more constructive with your responses. Thank you.

• @Karasu:

Jimmy please be more constructive with your responses. Thank you.

My bad. It set me off pretty hard, won’t happen again. DX

• @JimmyTryhard:

My bad. It set me off pretty hard, won’t happen again. DX

Small LTS’s are pretty cool. All melee is fun if you agree at the beginning that you’re going to all go out and fight in the middle. Just nice for practicing engagements.

We’ve actually done inhouse tdm scrims in the past actually and again, it’s also really good for practicing nonstop engagements. Not sure about the competitive value of tdm yet of course.

• its good for sparring

not so good for real competition

• Still I do recall playing this tdm mode by chance and it was actually fun tbh. If you had 2 competitive clans scrapping it
    out just to see how it works out, even a friendly scrim I would guess they might enjoy it. Unlike that Ltd mode were
    a team member makes a mistake and has to sit out the round. Anyway nothing else is active atm no comp demo#s.

• @JimmyTryhard:

How the fuck is LTS pointless??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Talking about LTS with uber archers ;D
    but melee LTS is still da bomb

• I don’t think team deathmatch for competitive play would turn out that well because the gamemode is poorly made, it is just one of the game mode that was just added as an extra, together with Koth and capture the flag which has never really recieved a good update since release of the game. Those are just mods thrown aside while the main focus is LTS/TO/Duels really.

for it to be played in comp, it needs a severe modification if you ask me. less respawn tickets perhaps, and a couple of rule changes, spawn point adjustment.

• You would need other maps and better spawn points. It works great in Jedi Academy (actually the number one competitive mode in that game next to duel and maybe ctf) so I don’t see a reason why it shouldn’t work in Chiv

• Why do you clan queens over complicate simple things. A Clan TDM comp can be played on one map in which teams
    simple play Two rounds. One at each side of map and the points total at the end for both maps wins.
    If some kind mod wants to step forward and make a great TDM map thats good. These days all I see is
    endless excuses and whine. Will Two brave clans step up and make history by being the first of its kind?

• @loin:

Why do you clan queens over complicate simple things. A Clan TDM comp can be played on one map in which teams
    simple play Two rounds. One at each side of map and the points total at the end for both maps wins.
    If some kind mod wants to step forward and make a great TDM map thats good. These days all I see is
    endless excuses and whine. Will Two brave clans step up and make history by being the first of its kind?

I’m not sure why you seem to care so much as you’re not in a clan afaik.

Anyways TDM is just like a poor mans TO.

• Well I don’t recall seeing a strong clan scrim in TDM. It must be a completely different game then the pub players all just
    hacking at anything that moves.

• Scrim vs pub game is like night and day. TDM would be like TO but no objectives or map stages, so less fun/interesting.

• what are you babbling on about tbh ? How would you know have you played a clan tdm scrim? have you seen one?
    Do you speak for the population of chivalry? how do you know many won’t enjoy seeing a clan scrim at tdm?
    with no objectives in the way they can just fight in a strategic way. we used to watch Q3 tdm scrims and they
    were very good to play and watch. ( only at clan level with clans fighting ). I want to see a clan TDM scrim
    and be quick about it my coffee is getting cold hehe.

• Mod

I predict a lot of camping on big maps like moor if it happened… But I’d like to try it out.

• @loin:

what are you babbling on about tbh ? How would you know have you played a clan tdm scrim? have you seen one?
    Do you speak for the population of chivalry? how do you know many won’t enjoy seeing a clan scrim at tdm?
    with no objectives in the way they can just fight in a strategic way. we used to watch Q3 tdm scrims and they
    were very good to play and watch. ( only at clan level with clans fighting ). I want to see a clan TDM scrim
    and be quick about it my coffee is getting cold hehe.

Have another coffee and stop being so irate tbh. I have played plenty of TO and TDM and know which I prefer, I never said I spoke for anyone I just posted my opinion, which is what you do on forums.