Hotfix flinch in release already

• There is no reason not to

• Also make flinch .9. It’s been discussed to death on here and it doesn’t need to be in a balance patch for the sake of formality.

• Yes pls

/10dealwithitUnborn

• Seriously, what excuse can they make for not hotfixing this bullshit immediately once someone figured out it was caused by sprinting?
    Dubaxe overheads being flinched in release by stab spamming MaAs makes baby Jesus cry, TBS.

• Most people i know love flinsh in release, it stop so much bullshit from happening and add another level of depth to the game.
    Remember then you could allways ignore lockout times by scrolling your wheel hard? This is not where we wanne be again!!

• @TheFunnySide:

Most people i know love flinsh in release, it stop so much bullshit from happening and add another level of depth to the game.
    Remember then you could allways ignore lockout times by scrolling your wheel hard? This is not where we wanne be again!!

WAT

/8.21 giga wats

• Seriously, it’s a single line of code. It should’ve been hotfixed the second Spook and I figured it out.

“BUT IT PREVENTS MUH HIT-TRADING”

Suck .8 flinch. Fix that too.

• I’ve been living under a rock for a few months, but this bug was still around back when I played. What was it eventually found out to be related to?

• @DokB:

I’ve been living under a rock for a few months, but this bug was still around back when I played. What was it eventually found out to be related to?

some modder found out in the game’s code that you’ll get flinched in release always if you’re sprinting or get damaged 80 health from a single swing (after modifiers)

• @DokB:

I’ve been living under a rock for a few months, but this bug was still around back when I played. What was it eventually found out to be related to?

It may have been in the game since alpha as far as we know. People have been complaining about FiR for a long time, but nobody was ever able to get any evidence besides videos which people always refuted. But a number of weeks ago Spook and I made a video proving that you’ll always be FiR’d while you’re sprinting.

Of course everyone (er, most) people wanted it fixed immediately. But then Campones found a line of code that made it look like it was intended.

Since none of the mods knew it was intentional, no developers have made a comment on it and it’s inconsistent with what TB have told us before (hit in windup = flinch, hit in release = no flinch) we’re assuming it’s a bug and should be fixed ASAP.

• TBS can we get an official response to this discovery.

pls and thank you

• +1 Remove flinch in release!

• That’s great news, hopefully it will be fixed soon™. It has been the most game breaking/annoying bugs for quite some time now.

• Everyone should get the No Release Flinch mod on their servers until TBS fixes it. Sadly if dodge out of stun wasn’t worthy of a hotfix I doubt they’ll bother with this.

• @Flippy:

It may have been in the game since alpha as far as we know.

FIR was introduced in content patch 2, august last year. Ill never forget.

• @dotamachine:

All you had to say was “august last year” and “patch” and my pants have been soiled. I still have post-traumatic stress disorder from that one.

• @Oy:

All you had to say was “august last year” and “patch” and my pants have been soiled. I still have post-traumatic stress disorder from that one.

My birthday in August last year wasn’t a patch on what this years birthday will be.

• @dotamachine:

Da fucque? Why would they add something like that so late into the game?

TB talk to us please.

• they didnt add it on purpose it just broke when they changed the 2h flinch time and fixed a bug with maa dodge flinch

• @dotamachine:

they didnt add it on purpose it just broke when they changed the 2h flinch time and fixed a bug with maa dodge flinch

That line of code just pooped itself into existance.