Please add an option for servers to disable added respawn time from friendly fire

• This was obviously meant to punish low rank pubbies from just spamming around teammates. Just pure annoyance in competitive play.

• yeah it ruins scrims, tbs pls this should have been a variable

• Yes pls. I kind of slightly like it though since it punishes players from spamming stuff like Messer LMB’s. But I’d still rather have it as a server-side option.

• Yea that’s the worst thing ever epecially since chiv+ is not a thing anymore

• @afiNity:

Yea that’s the worst thing ever epecially since chiv+ is not a thing anymore

Speaking of Chiv+, a ready up system would be awesome.

• Tbh Chiv+ implemented so many good things, TB should just buy the sourcecode from nabs and copy it into their game. Including LTSO, ready up - and the duel system and everything else.

• Making it a server-side option would be really nice. It somewhat punishes your twice in scrims: You damage or even kill your own teammate, and if you die, you get increased respawn time.

• It would be nice to get an official response regarding this topic. Has been requested for a while now.

• Curious, are the scrims played with 100% friendly fire over there? I kind of like playing with that mode on some times, makes 1vmany much easier when they all hit one another doing your job! :)

I remember when I use to play some scrims during this game’s launch, I remember spamming attacks through my Knight buddy to quickly kill a player.

Lame, slimy tactics… but it worked thanks to the damage reduction!

• Does anyone anywhere ever play scrims without 100% friendly fire?

• @YarnuTheDog:

Curious, are the scrims played with 100% friendly fire over there? I kind of like playing with that mode on some times, makes 1vmany much easier when they all hit one another doing your job! :)

I remember when I use to play some scrims during this game’s launch, I remember spamming attacks through my Knight buddy to quickly kill a player.

Lame, slimy tactics… but it worked thanks to the damage reduction!

Yep, because hitting through your teammate is actually a legit efficient tactic with 50% FF. That’s why I think 100% FF and friendly flinch should be a standard for CMW.

• Curious, are the scrims played with 100% friendly fire over there?

So Australians don’t feint and they don’t play with 100% FF.

I don’t even. Rumpel hold me I’m scared.

• @Flippy:

So Australians don’t feint and they don’t play with 100% FF.

Ehh, I’m not aware of current scrims. When I played in 2012 I dont believe there were any 100% friendly fire options.

Majority dont feint in Australia, couple of the higher level guys do however.

• Mod

@YarnuTheDog:

Ehh, I’m not aware of current scrims. When I played in 2012 I dont believe there were any 100% friendly fire options.

Majority dont feint in Australia, couple of the higher level guys do however.

Most feinters are either glassed or bottled and then strung up on posts with their feet dangling for the spiders, snakes and crocodiles to nip at their feet.