Duel montage on the LG server

• Modest montage, nothing too fancy but some pretty cool fights!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBphTA1muo

• Damn NA players, you guys are 2 steps forward comparing the meta in EU, that spam, reverse etc meta is really impressive.

• Gota say,

That video contains some piss poor gameplay.

You fuckers are missing so much I can’t believe any of you are doing it all on purpose.

Not to mention all of the panic parries from both parties and indecisiveness of your strikes.

I laughed out loud when people started falling for your feints that I could barely see even after you slowed down the video. Highlight of the video right there for me.

• Lay off him, christ.
    He’s sharing a personal montage with a description that explicitly states “nothing too fancy.”

I enjoyed it

• It is my right to post a review for the video that he is sharing.

I’m not going to tell him it was good just to be nice.

Besides, it was more of a jab at Lg Duels than anything pointed at him specifically.

• @randomlvl40+:

It is my right to post a review for the video that he is sharing.

Besides, it was more of a jab at Lg Duels than anything pointed at him specifically.

Do you have to tell him it blows? Its the internet, I get it. The guy out this out, he opened himself to criticism. But if your justification is “I dont have to be nice if I dont wanna!” then couldnt you just as easily not comment at all?

And I agree, a bunch of the duels arent that good. But I know the players he duels: they are generally pretty new. Dire Wolf isnt usually that bad to my knowledge, dude must have had an off night. And when he goes against someone of quality, like curly or samson, he gets rekt pretty hard. But hey at least he made the video. Not something i would do willingly :p

• @Brutus:

Do you have to tell him it blows?

Never said the video sucked.

I said the fighting or “gameplay” was “piss poor”.

But if your justification is “I dont have to be nice if I dont wanna!” then couldnt you just as easily not comment at all?

So I’m not allowed to criticize because you don’t like seeing mean words on the internet?

How does that make sense?

• @randomlvl40+:

It is my right to post a review for the video that he is sharing.

I understand the jab towards LG Duels, but expressing that by harshly putting down a random player who just wanted to share his montage seems sort of unnecessary.

No biggie tho

• Why claymore?

• @randomlvl40+:

Never said the video sucked.

I said the fighting or “gameplay” was “piss poor”.

So I’m not allowed to criticize because you don’t like seeing mean words on the internet?

How does that make sense?

Your ad hominem is migthy indeed. But I will clarify: Im not telling you not to criticize, Im just questioning your reasoning. Are you trying to be constructive? Are you trying to spark conversation? Does your comment have a point other than “this is piss poor?” Thats not a bad point, but it doesnt take a genius to deduce that facet of the video, and if the point is to say only that one thing, thenwhy bother saying it at all? Its not like youre blessing us with some ineffable wisdom. We can all tell poor gameplay when we see it. Nor is the author under any delusions of grandeur, or so it seems. So by throwing that observation out there, it just seems like willful meanness. Which, by all means, you can be so. But why would you want to be?

• @Brutus:

Your ad hominem is migthy indeed. But I will clarify: Im not telling you not to criticize, Im just questioning your reasoning. Are you trying to be constructive? Are you trying to spark conversation? Does your comment have a point other than “this is piss poor?” Thats not a bad point, but it doesnt take a genius to deduce that facet of the video, and if the point is to say only that one thing, thenwhy bother saying it at all? Its not like youre blessing us with some ineffable wisdom. We can all tell poor gameplay when we see it. Nor is the author under any delusions of grandeur, or so it seems. So by throwing that observation out there, it just seems like willful meanness. Which, by all means, you can be so. But why would you want to be?

Nevermind random guy… haha. The video dint have any weird purpose like promoting my ‘‘skills’’ and/or those of the guys I dueled against. I recorded it this morning and just felt like doing something fun with it. So chill out guys! **

• Any kind of flaming will not be tolerated anymore. It’s completely unnecessary. This includes all of the NA v EU comments. You can criticize constructively without being disrespectful.

• @Brutus:

because it’s the internet? being mean is the norm.

Gameplay was poor, no problem.

Where’s the flaming? huh

• Cool montage man! I think I remember dueling against you a couple nights ago and got my head chopped off, haha.

Going to move this to the community content section.
    I’d also like to remind everyone to please be constructive with their posts.

• pretty poor skill level in them duels, not a bad video tho

• @Brutus:

Im just questioning your reasoning.

If you had read my post you would’ve seen how I pointed out what elements of his fights that I found less than awing.

Its not like youre blessing us with some ineffable wisdom.

I took it upon myself to be the first person to point out what I saw as flaws in his gameplay.
    I in no way even half implied that I knew anything more than anybody else.

We can all tell poor gameplay when we see it. Nor is the author under any delusions of grandeur, or so it seems. So by throwing that observation out there, it just seems like willful meanness. Which, by all means, you can be so. But why would you want to be?

I chose some less than optimistic words for that post.
    But that is the only thing here that I am guilty of.

• Mod

I enjoyed the video, nice job syncing with the music (slow mo parts and all that). I remember dueling you, kinda cool to see fights from your perspective.

• Thanks everyone! Yeah my gameplay is pretty mediocre but I never pretended that it would be great!
    I recorded it and edited it yesterday and wanted to have some fun with it… thats it!

• i bet if you post it on reddit you will get flamed and downvoted

• @zombojoe:

i bet if you post it on reddit you will get flamed and downvoted

No post it on 4chan lol