How many cups of coffee to wake up.

• Nobody likes a grizzly bear in the mornings :mad-new:. Just out of interest amongst you coffee junkies how
    many cups of coffee do you crave at the start of the day. 3-> :positive:

• I usually have 2 cups in the morning and another around lunch.

• Half cup.

Usually reach for an apple these days. Works just as well for me.

• A apple a day poisons your body tbh. That apple skin is a host of chemical weapons hehe. Ditch the apple to 3 a week
    up the coffee as it does more good.

• @loin:

A apple a day poisons your body tbh. That apple skin is a host of chemical weapons hehe. Ditch the apple to 3 a week
    up the coffee as it does more good.

Dr. Loin, on the cutting edge and always lookin out for me :encouragement:

• i dont drink coffee

• aye :). Always clean your feet and wear clean socks. Do you know how many smelly feet end up on the morgue
    tray with a label tied to the big smelly toe ? Its a wicked world really is. All you need in life is your coffee, nicotine
    and pride with a warrior spirit tbh.

• lots of cash doesn’t hurt either

• Loins a smoker?

• I read some were that just being in some major cities is the equivalent of smoking near 20 cigs a week. Such is the air.
    Coffee is a known anti toxin and fights off even cancer cells to some degree and some body builders and sportsmen
    drink a strong sweet coffee before a workout.

• @loin:

I read some were that just being in some major cities is the equivalent of smoking near 20 cigs a week. Such is the air.
    Coffee is a known anti toxin and fights off even cancer cells to some degree

My fist is an anti toxin and I punch cancer off my body.

Nah, but they say the same thing about CBD and THC as well. Better start sparking up!

• I have a cup of tea in the morning. And one to three more at various later stages, depending on the type of day it is.

• Yuck. You want a crumpet with that as well? you tosser

Can’t do tea unless it’s flavored properly and cold. And by flavored properly, I mean real ingredients, not the pre-made shit you buy in the store.

Hot tea is disgusting. Always leaves the strangest aftertaste in my mouth that makes me want to vomit.

• I used to like those pg tips with the monkey adverts. Then I found Earl grey Quality was restored to the universe hehe.
    As long as you don’t drink tea with your small finger up like the Royals its ok as a stop gap until that Nice fresh jar
    of coffee arrives and then best left in the cupboard to get dusty and age.
    Lets not even talk about a mans crumpet after all its as sacred as a mans car imo.

• @loin:

Lets not even talk about a mans crumpet after all its as sacred as a mans car imo.

not if it’s GM

• Usually 1 mug of coffe per day…

…now 3 coz map contest.

• A Warriors coffee I am told.

I will buy this later and test my warrior prowess

• 3 to wake up before school. 3 to wake up after school.

• @Albert!:

3 to wake up before school. 3 to wake up after school.

Enjoy the easy life while you can, you have work and bills to look forward to. Now I sound like my dad :/

I don’t drink coffee really anymore, and never did like tea.

• Never got into coffee.

I’m one of those lucky bastards who can get up when he needs to. With enough alarms. I’ve also made myself immune to energy drinks.