Chiv crash bug on exit - please fix

• Every single time i exit Chivalry, the launcher goes “not responding” and the game won´t shut down unless i force end it

Here´s how it looks :

• Moved thread to appropriate sub forum and cleaned up the title.

• I have this happen to me quite often too… Like literally half of the times I load the game often :/ Tried reinstalling/verifying cache too.

There’s also the crash which occurs on the main game too. The loader will crash when you choose MW/DW, but instead of letting you play normally until you try to close the main game, it will crash when you first choose a server.

• What’s your CPU model guys?

Have you tried running it in 32 bits mode? A friend of mine used to get constant crashes and very slow loading times but had never tried the 32bit compatibility mode because the checkbox’s tip actually says “Not recommended”.

• Windows 8.1, Lenovo Ideapad Y500

I think this matches the requirements for chiv, and I don’t imagine changing it to 32 bit on a 64 bit machine will make anything better…

I just always assumed the game was getting more and more bloated while bugs weren’t being fixed and poorly optimised dlc/maps/loader were being added :/ but the crashes are becoming more and more frequent, just today I had to load it 4 times before it closed itself without crashing…