What I miss

• been on vacation in china for 3 weeks - what did I miss - I see Keith left (rip fav moderator).

Did they finish the map competition - too jet lagged to search.

• You have missed quite a lot tbh. Did you see the great wall?

• You missed heaps dude. TB fixed all the bugs in the game, the big ones being.

Flinch in release
    Fixed Archers being able to equip weapons
    Fixed Archers not suffering a fatal heart attack upon class selection
    All MaA dodge commands got rebound into the f10 button
    Vanguards swords replaced with rubber pool noodles
    Knights given skateboards

• Tempest got new sigs courtesy of Spook. New mods have been instated while the all the old ones with the exception of MonkeyFiend had their mod taken away. Spook and I figured out Flinch in Release always happens if you’re sprinting. There’s a big UI update in the beta right now that makes everything look very sexy.

Also Fork is the undisputed meta-changing best weapon in the game.

• Your favourite person is still here.

• @Flippy:

Spook and I figured out Flinch in Release always happens if you’re sprinting.

Wasn’t it Camponês Imundo? I’m lost here.

• @Vanguard:

We made the video that proved it happened. Campones found the line of code that caused it.

• @Vanguard:

We made the video that proved it happened. Campones found the line of code that caused it.

• @Flippy:

Aw yes true, I saw that video too. Didn’t know that it was made before Camponês’s post.

• Flippy just seems to like taking credit for finding it, seen him point out he was involved in the discovery like 4 times. Ego stroking measure I guess. Anyway it still needs to be fixed.

• @Oy:

Flippy just seems to like taking credit for finding it, seen him point out he was involved in the discovery like 4 times. Ego stroking measure I guess. Anyway it still needs to be fixed.

No need to get personal.

• Flippy just seems to like taking credit for finding it, seen him point out he was involved in the discovery like 4 times. Ego stroking measure I guess.

I’m just relishing in all the fame and glory I’m receiving right now.

• I don’t like relish. Pickles are far better. Same goes with ketchup vs. Tomatoes. People who put ketchup and relish on their burgers are no friends of mine.

• I don’t like relish. Pickles are far better. Same goes with ketchup vs. Tomatoes. People who put ketchup and relish on their burgers are no friends of mine.

Mayonnaise is the best though.

• On this we can agree my amigo. Mayonnaise is white-people food.

• Mayonnaise is disgusting, you animals.

• Silly chimp, you eat bananas, fruit, and babies. Not mayonnaise. Also bad news: that wasn’t mayonnaise it s
    was special sauce. I ate some pineapple first just fo you. Salty?

• @Oy:

Silly chimp, you eat bananas, fruit, and babies. Not mayonnaise. Also bad news: that wasn’t mayonnaise it s
    was special sauce. I ate some pineapple first just fo you. Salty?

Probably the best post ever conceived.

Get it? Conceived as in babies? Because you implied you came on him. Don’t hurt me.

• BUT-

the real argument is whether life starts at conception.

• It’s just a squishy sack of various meat and fat floating in liquid. Stick a blowtorch up in there and unleash hellfire.