How do I lower my rank?

• Hello,

I’m over level 15 and I suck. I’m always on the bottom of the list.

How do I join the lower rank servers?

• I don’t think it’s possible to reset your rank. Keep playing, you’ll get the hang of it!

• Get in Contact with someone who knows the game inside out and let him explain to you how this game actually works.
    Get into a spot were you are improving instead of getting discouraged.
    Also Tactics forum.

inb4 git gud

• What is with these strange Join Date <–-> Playtime comparisons as of late.

• We all went 3-35 when we first started, and were proud of those 3 kills. There’s nothing you can do but improve and actually start learning the game.

• Like others said, maybe try getting better and practicing instead of staying shit and fighting noobs. The game is a lot more fun when you actually know what you’re doing.

• wow, i remember going 1 and 20 like it was yesterday. actually it was about two days ago……seriously though, find someone who is better than you and try to pick up on the way they play, and dont get discouraged, this is a game after all…tbh

• This game has a HUGE learning curve, it takes lots of time. If you dont treat it right it will bring lots of rage. Just remember its a game, the more you play, the better you will get. try playing with some friends, that always brings a smile on my face while playing and it makes everything a lot more fun and better. As for resetting your rank i dont believe its possible, but there was this one bug where once i reached rank 46 i was reset all the way down to rank 42, it made me furious but i got over it I would of been rank 50 by now, but i am getting there and im currently rank 48. Other then that its impossible, so keep on playing my friend. :D

• @e:

This game has a HUGE learning curve, it takes lots of time. If you dont treat it right it will bring lots of rage. Just remember its a game, the more you play, the better you will get. try playing with some friends, that always brings a smile on my face while playing and it makes everything a lot more fun and better. As for resetting your rank i dont believe its possible, but there was this one bug where once i reached rank 46 i was reset all the way down to rank 42, it made me furious but i got over it I would of been rank 50 by now, but i am getting there and im currently rank 48. Other then that its impossible, so keep on playing my friend. :D

you are lucky, my child. You haven’t experienced the increased archery headshots those butterhelms give you.

• @swagfox:

you are lucky, my child. You haven’t experienced the increased archery headshots those butterhelms give you.

Thats exactly why im having a HUGE eternal argument of when i reach rank 50, should i wear the sexy helmets, or not? They are so pretty, but the attention it gives you on the battlefield :\

• @e:

Thats exactly why im having a HUGE eternal argument of when i reach rank 50, should i wear the sexy helmets, or not? They are so pretty, but the attention it gives you on the battlefield :\

I personally go back and forth. On pubs if you like fighting multiple people at once constantly which I think is fun then you definitely want those hats lol. It’ll also hone your target switching and cftp skills immensely if they aren’t great already. But every archer aiming for you and the constant teabagging when you can’t pull off the 1v5 can make me swap to my silver ones every now and then.

• @swagfox:

I personally go back and forth. On pubs if you like fighting multiple people at once constantly which I think is fun then you definitely want those hats lol. It’ll also hone your target switching and cftp skills immensely if they aren’t great already. But every archer aiming for you and the constant teabagging when you can’t pull off the 1v5 can make me swap to my silver ones every now and then.

definitely something to think about, and thanks for the great advice. I will certainly take it into consideration

• @e:

definitely something to think about, and thanks for the great advice. I will certainly take it into consideration

no problem m’lord. This game is ultimately about the hats and killin noobs; the one thing we must remember

• Have you checked any tutorials on youtube? That can help a lot.

Also you might want to check your FPS and ping, losing frames or lagging in this game can make it really hard to block.

• You can’t lower your rank just to go newbie bashing its lame tbh. Setup another steam account and buy a new copy
    of Chivalry presto your a born again knight.

• @loin:

You can’t lower your rank just to go newbie bashing its lame tbh. Setup another steam account and buy a new copy
    of Chivalry presto your a born again knight.

just share it between accts

• You can make a new steam account and then open chiv from that account - boom you’re rank 1 again.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

You can make a new steam account and then open chiv from that account - boom you’re rank 1 again.

I thought to do this you would also have to buy chiv again? Someone posted that they tried what you suggested and they were still rank 45.

• @gndo:

I thought to do this you would also have to buy chiv again? Someone posted that they tried what you suggested and they were still rank 45.

Perhaps they fixed that, few months ago crushed told me it worked.

• @gndo:

Still works, you have all weapons unlocked tho and customization is shared.