Awesome game

• 56 hours into it and I’m still loving it, I’ve been playing with all classes and I think they’re all very nice, they play differently, each weapons handle and feel different but you can win with any class and any weapon in any situation if you are good enough and that makes for an epic experience everytime!

Thanks TB.

I’m serious, I think too many people complain on this game.

• 56 hours?

Since March 2013?

• Playing casually, not sure when I started. I know it isn’t a lot but still, compared to some other games like Skyrim that got me bored much faster it’s good.

• AWESOME THAT YOU FEEL THIS WAY! it is great to know that people have fun playing this game, I hope you stick around, and I see you on the battlefield.

• Yes man, I love this game too. I have 1k hours and I still laugh at the voice commands and totally not burned out.

Only game that got me like this was CS 1.5/1.6. The mechanics in this game are indeed amazing, the combat feel alive!

• Yes, agreed! 318 hours and counting!

• This has always been a good game imo. When gamers play for near 24/7 every week then its not good for them.
    Isn’t that cat nice indeed. I do like cat pictures.

• @Vanguard:

Yes man, I love this game too. I have 1k hours and I still laugh at the voice commands and totally not burned out.

I have 630 hours and I feel exactly the same.

• Its a good game but it still needs fixing in alot of areas. Playing it casually for only 56 hours you can overlook all these issues and just enjoy a mindless slasher.

But if you enjoy the game for its deeps combat then you can’t possibly ignore all these issues and tell everyone else that they’re complaining too much.

The game is marketed as a competitive game and thus it has to be consistent in order to be enjoyed competitvely.

I for one enjoy both the slashing AND competitive part since that is what makes it unique.

You cannot define this game as 100% competitive or 100% casual slash fun because that wouldn’t make this a good game.

The game should be built as a competitive game and should be fun at the same time. Not the other way around.

• The game is marketed as a competitive game and thus it has to be consistent in order to be enjoyed competitvely.

Chivalry was never marketed as a competitive game.

• As of this moment I have played 1337 hours.

• @dudeface:

As of this moment I have played 1337 hours.

You can never play again.

• I’m 1,3k hours into this broken, buggy game and I’m still coming back to it every day. Despite its shortcomings, it is still most fun to play.

@Flippy:

It was labeled as ‘competitive’ in an earlier steam summer voting.

• @Flippy:

But it was in Multiplayer - Competitive steam vote recently.

Also, 1413 hours + smurf account. I don’t know how I managed to endure that long.

• @Flippy:

A quick glance at the steam page proves your wrong as others have already mentioned.

• A quick glance at the steam page proves your wrong as others have already mentioned.

TB should be sued for false advertising then.

Muh ladders, muh tournaments, muh competition.

• @Flippy:

TB should be sued for false advertising then.

Muh ladders, muh tournaments, muh competition.

A studio doesn’t need to provide all of that for a game to be competitive. Come on man you aren’t even trying to come up with a decent well thought out argument.

• @Artorius1:

but you can win with any class and any weapon in any situation if you are good enough and that makes for an epic experience everytime!

Not quite yet, but this game is the closest game to that I’ve ever played. Which is why I love it so much. MaAs and archers skew this too much currently.

@Flippy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcNuz63JbKc

“Competitive multiplayer”

I wouldn’t be surprised if competitive was written somewhere with the kickstarter too.

• This post is deleted!

• Competitive multiplayer can mean anything these days.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.