Awesome game

• The game is marketed as a competitive game and thus it has to be consistent in order to be enjoyed competitvely.

Chivalry was never marketed as a competitive game.

• As of this moment I have played 1337 hours.

• @dudeface:

As of this moment I have played 1337 hours.

You can never play again.

• I’m 1,3k hours into this broken, buggy game and I’m still coming back to it every day. Despite its shortcomings, it is still most fun to play.

@Flippy:

It was labeled as ‘competitive’ in an earlier steam summer voting.

• @Flippy:

But it was in Multiplayer - Competitive steam vote recently.

Also, 1413 hours + smurf account. I don’t know how I managed to endure that long.

• @Flippy:

A quick glance at the steam page proves your wrong as others have already mentioned.

• A quick glance at the steam page proves your wrong as others have already mentioned.

TB should be sued for false advertising then.

Muh ladders, muh tournaments, muh competition.

• @Flippy:

TB should be sued for false advertising then.

Muh ladders, muh tournaments, muh competition.

A studio doesn’t need to provide all of that for a game to be competitive. Come on man you aren’t even trying to come up with a decent well thought out argument.

• @Artorius1:

but you can win with any class and any weapon in any situation if you are good enough and that makes for an epic experience everytime!

Not quite yet, but this game is the closest game to that I’ve ever played. Which is why I love it so much. MaAs and archers skew this too much currently.

@Flippy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcNuz63JbKc

“Competitive multiplayer”

I wouldn’t be surprised if competitive was written somewhere with the kickstarter too.

• This post is deleted!

• Competitive multiplayer can mean anything these days.

• @Flippy:

Steam thinks it is.

On the community choice it’s group was the “competitive games group”.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Competitive multiplayer can mean anything these days.

^^^^

It’s competitive in the fact that you have two sides and are playing against other people.

• 2,400 hours here, all playing :S Me likes the Chivalry :sentimental:.

• I used to play Mortal Online and Skyrim but Chivalry spoiled it for me, now I feel like Skyrim and Mortal Online combat system are really bad compared to Chivalry, even Warband isn’t good enough.

Well, warband is great but the graphics are so bad it’s sad and it doesn’t look like graphics will be any better with their next title.

1. Chivalry
    2. Warband
    3. Mortal
    4. Skyrim

It’s shocking for me to see such a small studio like TB create such a great game and combat system and a big studio like Bethesda cannot make an interesting combat system. I mean, after playing a game like Chivalry you can only get extremely bored of the retarded simple melee system of Skyrim. Not to mention the lack of multiplayer.

Being a big fan of heroic fantasy I wouldn’t mind a chivalry DLC with fantasy inspired classes though like a mage, shapeshifter (druid), etc.

But my biggest issue with Chivalry has nothing to do with TB, it’s the internet technology (ping) that ruins the experience if you play with peoples far away with over 100 ping that annoys me because it limits me to nearby servers and there arn’t a lot in the timeframe I play at.

• Just wait till you get enough experience and realize that most of the time you die because of some bullshit or archers. I even printed this picture and put it above my monitor:

Whenever I die because of flinch in release or maa instantly attacking after dodging out of flinch or any other exploit/bug, I just flip the finger to that poster and say “Torn Banner Quality”. Helps with anger issues.
    I’m just kidding pls no infractions

• Stop milking the old cow tbh you only make her angry.

This will be the only medieval game ever in my biscuit tin of games.