I need to know this before i buy this game.

• I played the original mod for a long time, and i want to buy this one even if i don’t play it but i need to know one thing.

Can crossbow impale people to walls? Please answer yes, if not implement at once.

• No, it’s highly unrealistic and was not in AoC either, don’t know why you’d expect to see that here.

:P

• @Mkilbride:

No, it’s highly unrealistic and was not in AoC either, don’t know why you’d expect to see that here.

:P

Ruined my day. I thought we were going with hollywood realism guys.

I don’t know why i wish deeply for it, half-life 2 maybe?

• Crossbows, no…

However! I believe the ballista can not only nail people to walls, but a single ballista bolt will carry through players it hits and continue to hit enemies behind them - so if they line up perfectly, you can nail several people to a wall with one bolt :D

Realism be damned!

• @SlyGoat:

Crossbows, no…

However! I believe the ballista can not only nail people to walls, but a single ballista bolt will carry through players it hits and continue to hit enemies behind them - so if they line up perfectly, you can nail several people to a wall with one bolt :D

Realism be damned!

Now if we implement the same mechanic to heavy crossbow. Everyone of us can be Lion or NA!