New mods

• nazi mods. stop closing threads for being negative, it’s not disallowed. You’re going to actively moderate these forums for maybe a month before you lose interest anyways.

• I imagine they’re bored after banning all the jewish posters.

Get it? Navi mod? Jewish posters? Fuck you.

• You must be a donkeys ass tbh. So you approve of eating baby thingys, hiring hitmen, calling everyone c–-ts,
    openly wishing death on people and wishing they get aids do you? What is your problem with the majority of
    community members not wanting to see such rubbish on a board and the moderators keeping the high standards
    to which most of us like in cutting such posts as mentioned prior.

• @Flippy:

I imagine they’re bored after banning all the jewish posters.

thats antisemetic ban this guy pls

• @Flippy:

I imagine they’re bored after banning all the jewish posters.

I’m Jewish and I’m offended. I will sue you for being an antisemite and spreading hate againt Israel.

I demand justice in the form of a ban and I see you in court Flippy.

• @loin:

You must be a donkeys ass tbh. So you approve of eating baby thingys, hiring hitmen, calling everyone c–-ts,
    openly wishing death on people and wishing they get aids do you? What is your problem with the majority of
    community members not wanting to see such rubbish on a board and the moderators keeping the high standards
    to which most of us like in cutting such posts as mentioned prior.

whut.jpg

You’re inferring too many things m8

• the mods in this forum are like the dwarven justice system in dwarf fortress

i approve

• This post is deleted!

• yeah its lame

• hello :) I’m an old mod but still around. Many of the rules that already existed are just being tightened up as the forums were rapidly becoming a wild west of trolls; little constructive posts, but many interspersed with personal abuse to get a rise from the people they were replying to.

The new guidelines on the rules are to put a stop to this. Insulting your co-gamers should not be the definition of what makes a forum fun and if you can’t debate contentious points without stooping to name calling then you should probably look for another forum

• ^ If you mods think this forums is bad, you should really spend more time on the steam forums. Think they need more attention really.

• @gndo:

^ If you mods think this forums is bad, you should really spend more time on the steam forums. Think they need more attention really.

I’ve just started there…. it’s an…interesting place :P

• @MonkeyFiend:

I’ve just started there…. it’s an…interesting place :P

Good luck.

• @zombojoe:

the mods in this forum are like the dwarven justice system in dwarf fortress

i approve

When you put it like that, I agree. Nazimods bestmods.

• @gndo:

^ If you mods think this forums is bad, you should really spend more time on the steam forums. Think they need more attention really.

Already been making my rounds. Probably going to take awhile before it’s cleaned up.

• How dare mods enforce torn banner rules on a website torn banner pays for and runs for people to discuss their game. How dare they tell you not to be disruptive on their own website! You, someone who doesn’t pay for, manage, or run the site and just takes up some space on it, should have the utmost say in everything that goes on! These mods are horrible for trying to make this place better and remove trolls. How dare they, I say again HOW DARE THEY!

• @Odeken:

How dare mods enforce torn banner rules on a website torn banner pays for and runs for people to discuss their game. How dare they tell you not to be disruptive on their own website! You, someone who doesn’t pay for, manage, or run the site and just takes up some space on it, should have the utmost say in everything that goes on! These mods are horrible for trying to make this place better and remove trolls. How dare they, I say again HOW DARE THEY!

Here, have a cookie :]

• @Odeken:

How dare mods enforce torn banner rules on a website torn banner pays for and runs for people to discuss their game. How dare they tell you not to be disruptive on their own website! You, someone who doesn’t pay for, manage, or run the site and just takes up some space on it, should have the utmost say in everything that goes on! These mods are horrible for trying to make this place better and remove trolls. How dare they, I say again HOW DARE THEY!

u should read the thread before you make unrelated posts m8

• @Userper:

u should read the thread before you make unrelated posts m8

It was related.