SEA Server (Singapore)

• Hello. Firstly, to the developers of Chivalry, amazing job you guys have done. Probably the best medieval FPS I’ve played. Having been in the beta, it was a tad disappointing to have to play on 200 ping server, which took away a lot of reaction-based actions. I would thus like to appeal if it is possible to set up a server in Southeast Asia, possibly in Singapore? It would be great for SEA players. If it is not feasible for you, I would understand as SEA is probably not your biggest target audience. Regardless of the outcome, thank you anyway!

• There will be some Official servers up tonight in Singapore :)

• Wow. You have no idea how happy I am. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

• Hey guys, does any of you know the party who hosts these servers? im facing a problem with one of the SEA servers for a day now (viewtopic.php?f=69&t=5905).

Basically when i try to join the game, i get a “Duplicate UID” error and was wondering if they could restart the server :(

• Seems like steam sales went a little too well. The 3 servers are always full. Any plans for increasing the number of servers in the future?

• Hi Admnistrator,

The 3 servers in Singapore seems to having issues as we can’t load into the game. We have a healthy group of players in the servers who enjoy the game. Hope you can look into these else we may lose all these players after a prolonged downtime.

Regards,

LeeAce