Will those achievements work properly ever?

• Sands of Time - Play Chivalry for more than 80 hours - I have played 106h and it says i’ve got 797/4800.
    Mason Order Supporter - Team up with the Mason Order for 20 hours. - i have 318/1600 and i played atleast 2x time u need to get achievement.
    Let it Rain - Fire 10,000 arrows with the Shortbow - actually archer is my fav class and i use shortbow alot but it does not count bigger half of those.
    Just a flesh wound! - Lose your head 100 times - does not work.
    I am a wall - counting is screwed
    Five Star Archer - i did it atleast 6 times but still did not get an achievement
    Fists of Fury - had plenty more than 100 kills with fists but it shows only 24/100
    Fire Nemesis - Put out the fire beacon in Hillside - did that many times still no achievement.
    Fire Starter - Have 20 kills with Oil pot - stuck on 1/20
    Agatha Knights Supporter - Team up with Agatha Knights for 20 hours. - 471/1600 does not count time.

Torn Banner could You fix those alredy or if u’r still as lazy as it was with turtorial achievements, just delete them if they dont work properly.

• Any anwser about this?

• I have them all except: Let it rain, Just a flesh wound, Fire Nemesis, and Fire Starter. I’m going to try and get them right now.

Update: Short bow achievement is the only one that still works and updates.

• The only achievement that flat out doesn’t work is “its just a flesh would”. The rest you can unlock but are broken. Let it rain and 5 star archer work fine how they are supposed to. 10 headshots in a match is hard to do.

The time based ones just take way longer than stated.

fists and wall counting is screwed but it sometimes goes up.

Fire nemesis and fire starter work but not how it tells you how to unlock them. With fire nemesis you have to put the fire out after you LOSE the objective. Fire starter is completely different. You have to burn yourself to death 20 times while standing in a burning building.

• Oh. I just noticed I am 9,262 / 10,000 for Let it Rain. Wheee.

• Very interesting tbh I don’t think any of my archythingmebobs are unlocked and I got this game on day of release
    at rank 40 something nowdays.

• None of the time ones work properly, I believe I got “play 80 hours” somewhere around 300 hours lol. Same with Agatha/Mason time ones.

I don’t have Just A Flesh Wound unlocked, I don’t know if there’s even meant to be a counter on it, but I imagine I have lost my head over 100 times with 1000 hours played… I think this is buggy because heads being cut off don’t always count as headshots–I’ve cut off/had my head cut off many times with just the standard icon appear in the top right rather than the head icon.

@lemonater47:

Fire nemesis and fire starter work but not how it tells you how to unlock them. With fire nemesis you have to put the fire out after you LOSE the objective. Fire starter is completely different. You have to burn yourself to death 20 times while standing in a burning building.

Fire Nemesis does not work even if you put the pyre out after you lose the objective, I have done that many times but never got the achievement. That’s just flat out broke for most people.

Fire Starter also doesn’t work properly, or rather the way you propose to get it isn’t the only intended way as far as I can tell, since I have 14/20 and I’ve only ever burned in a house once. I’m not sure if this one actually works now, it was 3/20 for months and months and months, but now I have 14 so… who knows.

• I got fire starter from messing about in ffa on arena by just killing myself with the fires. Also you can do let it rain offline with bots.

• All of those achievements i wrote about in first post are somehow broken, they description, ammount and time should be fixed.

Devs should do something with this long time ago, its not like this is developing new game or DLC to old one… Come on Torn Banner, be good devs and fix something that is broken since game launch…

• I have all the achievements listed in the OP, except Just a flesh wound! and the shortbow one (I’m no archer).

Perhaps TB should just give Just a flesh wound to every player with say 300+ hours, they will normally have lost their head 100+ times by then anyways.

• 5 Stars archer works, I got it recently.

• I’ve got all the achievements except for Just a Flesh Wound. Pls fix, TB. I need muh 100%.