Dark Forest crash

• This happens at least every other time the map plays, the catapult will disappear/fall underneath the map, and then eventually the game will crash. I notice it happen to quite a few people on the server at the same time too.

Erm. I meant Stoneshill, sorry

• Was thinking what catapult on dark forest :P Haven’t come across your bug but it’s not the only one on that map:

Need to work out why the battering ram disappears sometimes. All I know is it seems more likely to happen if it gets to the gates fast. Happened in a scrim we did other day.

• The ram disappearing, is that the same bug as the doors not breaking, but the objective still progresses to King objective?
    Because I’ve seen that happen really often if the person using the ram is damaged immediately after interacting.

• @Rickvs:

The ram disappearing, is that the same bug as the doors not breaking, but the objective still progresses to King objective?
    Because I’ve seen that happen really often if the person using the ram is damaged immediately after interacting.

Yeah, the ram disappears after you hit the door a few times, and you have to restart the map(the game didn’t progress to king stage). In the scrim I mentioned, we had got the ram to the door without it being stopped once, and as I said, I had only hit the door a couple of times, hadn’t been hit as far as I remember, had my team behind me covering my back, when it disappeared.

I remember a thread about this, and people were saying it happens more often when the ram reaches the door fast. Other than that I don’t know why it happens.