How many at once

• most of you are of the “i can pwn 3 lvl 40’s at once” caliber, and that’s cool, but since this steam sale, what is the most nubs you have destroyed at once? like, intentionally charge in to a group of three or more and proceed to destroy them all?

im one of those level 40’s you’ve probaly pwnd, so i know the hilarity of trying to kill one knight only to see him destroy the other two guys after me.

• Well just to see the integrity of new players, I joined a lowrank server under an alt and did my absolute best of reverses, drags and feint-to-parries just once.
    Not entirely sure, but I think I annihilated what was left of the entire enemy team in LTS, around 10-15 players.
    All at once though. Was pretty fun how they teamkilled and launched each other towards me.

• I expected a different post.

• @Rickvs:

and launched each other towards me.

I’ll be honest, I have been caught off guard multiple times by that, uh, “strategy”.

Last time it was two maul knights in Hillside. I saw them starting to swing far away and thought “well, they can’t hit me from there”. What do you know, the other one launches the other one towards me and pop goes my head.

Mark my words, this will be the next competitive strategy!

• @Kreittis:

I’ll be honest, I have been caught off guard multiple times by that, uh, “strategy”.

Last time it was two maul knights in Hillside. I saw them starting to swing far away and thought “well, they can’t hit me from there”. What do you know, the other one launches the other one towards me and pop goes my head.

Mark my words, this will be the next competitive strategy!

Crushed’s and Albert’s true intention of configurable teamdamage-respawn bonus exposed.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I expected a different post.

signature fits