No servers are appearing anymore

• I know similar threads have been made about the “No Servers” issue, but for whatever reason, my problems doesn’t seem to have a fix. When I first started playing, servers showed up like normal. Yesterday, the server list was completely empty and towards the end of the night, they finally started showing up for me. However, this morning when I tried, nothing came up once again.

Does anyone have any idea for what might be going on? I launch Chivalry from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32. I’m not sure if that makes any difference, but it has worked for me before.

• bump……

• rename the …\Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config folder, reverify the game and try again

if it works you can copy any custom binds from the udkinput.ini to the newly created folder

• I think a blob? file existed way back it fixed the server probs although its prob out dated I have never had seeing servers
    a problem in this game since getting that file. Some helpful person might have a link to were or what it was.