Brandistock needs a nerf

• outclasses both the spears and its still pretty fast with its slash ripostes despite being the slow heavier weapon of the tier

solution slow down the slash, or reduce the damage by 40%

kimiko no longer works at TBS so there is no reason for it to be be OP anymore

/discuss

• I’m okay with the speed of the slash, just not the damage. If Brandi didn’t have a fast LMB like the other spears it would be way too weak.

• Slash is too powerful. It needs to be slower. It already has powerful stabs.

• the thing is that its super fast and has a massive arc, feels much larger than an LMB from most weapons yet it also does massive damage as well

• You can’t slow down the slash, it would make the weapon pretty useless. It needs a fast slash to be able to to play the range game, otherwise it would be way too easy to beat.

Since the LMB is primary about keeping distance and flinching attacks the damage on the LMB should be considerably less, at least 50% less. I would also consider bringing the long stab release back a bit.

• Slash riposte is kind of ridiculous for how fast it is, it shouldn’t be doing that much damage for that speed and the dragged riposte slash is too fast to read and must be guessed.
    Just tone down the slash damage.

I also don’t like how it one shots MaA with OH headshots from the upper body to the head.

• i think its only on headshots but you can heavy kick a MAA to death after a torso hit

• I know it’s headshots only for the 1hitKO but seeing as killfeed icons never show headshots correctly it makes me wonder at times. I’ve also poked plenty of MaA in the nipple with it and was surprised to get a one shot with it.

• Spears shoudlnt be able to slash.

• they should be able to combo tho

• Revert the slash speed buff and it will be fine.

Actually, just give us the old brandistock without all the stupid overbuffed bs and everyone will be happy. Except brandi mains but those guys deserve to suffer.

• Reduce slash damage by 40%

• @Kreittis:

Revert the slash speed buff and it will be fine.

Actually, just give us the old brandistock without all the stupid overbuffed bs and everyone will be happy. Except brandi mains but those guys deserve to suffer.

I was happy with the pre-patch brandi even though the pre-patch spear and pre-patch polearms were superior

• This post is deleted!

• @Flippy:

I’m okay with the speed of the slash, just not the damage. If Brandi didn’t have a fast LMB like the other spears it would be way too weak.

Yes. /10 chachacharactersbiteme.

• Imo slash needs a speed nerf and that’s about it. The lmb can interrupt the fork ffs. All the damages are fine, as is the reach and animations.

It’s very efficient in team play without lmb, tbh fork is more in need of a balance Change than thr brandi hehe.

• I liked pre-patch brandi. It was my second choice loadout.
    Brandi slash damage needs to be dropped from 50 to like 35, 40 tops. Spear and fork do 30 and 20, respectively.

• tbh fork is more in need of a balance Change than thr brandi hehe.

Fork don’t need no buff. It’s the strongest weapon in the game.

Pls don’t buff fork oh god.

• @Flippy:

Fork don’t need no buff. It’s the strongest weapon in the game.

Pls don’t buff fork oh god.

Fork: slash speed increased from 0.4 to 0.35
    Fork: overhead speed increased from 0.55 to 0.5

Balance.

• @Kim:

Fork: slash speed increased from 0.4 to 0.35
    Fork: overhead speed increased from 0.55 to 0.5

Balance.

Holy Water Sprinkler: Stab windup decreased to 0.2

Holy Water Sprinkler: Overhead windup decreased to 0.25

Messer: Overhead windup decreased to 0.35

Messer: Slash windup decrease to 0.3