Are the new maps allowed to be recorded/Streamed?

• I want to partake in the testing of the new maps and thought it might be easier to stream them and give my thoughts as either live commentary or post-recording commentary.
    I wanted to cover my arse and just ask before I go ahead and stream/record it all.!

• Yes, you are allowed to record and stream the new maps.

• @Commanderflynn:

I want to partake in the testing of the new maps and thought it might be easier to stream them and give my thoughts as either live commentary or post-recording commentary.
    I wanted to cover my arse and just ask before I go ahead and stream/record it all.!

Is there any way you link us to where you post these recordings? I’m always at work during testing times and no one seems to join the servers testing the new maps…so I’d love to at least be able to get a look at the new maps while someone else plays them

• @Commanderflynn:

I want to partake in the testing of the new maps and thought it might be easier to stream them and give my thoughts as either live commentary or post-recording commentary.

If you do record, it’s probably best you ask the map makers if their current version on workshop is going to be good enough to be recorded. I know some people have been working for days on their maps to release one big release to the public, so might be worthwhile asking.

Also, where do you plan to stream/upload to?

• I can provide hosting if need be.

hey btw Flynn :)