Official Provider: Rent a Chivalry Server from Multiplay

• Hey guys!

We’ve now got the option to rent your own Chivalry server from Multiplay Gameservers

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Any Voucher or Referral Code ? ;)

• HI, I rented a server however rcon from multiplay console is not operational, is this something that’s going to be fixed? Also what about MOTD & more options? there is so few options to change right now. Any info would be great.
    Thank you
    Gnosis

• What are you expecting from RCON? Our game does not support RCON in the sense you are thinking I believe.
    Multiplay’s Clanforge works fine though in terms of modifying max players, map list, admin password, and game password, etc… Those settings require a server restart to take effect.

MOTD is not supported.

• And what about server logs? I don’t even have access to those. It’s really incredible that there’s still server rental services that don’t offer full FTP access nowadays.

• just like to let everyone know I’ve rented a multiplay server and will update here when I get to play around with it.
    Still waiting for the email with the IP and such.

I look forward to managing a AUS server as the current ones are always packed!

• @Nerv:

just like to let everyone know I’ve rented a multiplay server and will update here when I get to play around with it.
    Still waiting for the email with the IP and such.

I look forward to managing a AUS server as the current ones are always packed!

I’m hosting an Australian server as well if anyone would like to join.

It’s pretty active, I switch it between Duels and 4v4.

• I don’t suppose you could add Nuclear Fallout as a server provider? Top notch company and I already do business with them for my BF3 needs.

• @chuckinbeast:

I don’t suppose you could add Nuclear Fallout as a server provider? Top notch company and I already do business with them for my BF3 needs.

Are you suggesting that Torn Banner rents servers from NFO for more Official Servers?

• Hello,

I have just rent a Multiplay Server for Chivalry but i can’t see in “Server Browser”.

have you an idea ?

This server is in “France”, but i living in Canada.

Thx for your help,
    Mae.

Edit : my friend in France can see it :/ I can’t join a server by IP ?
    Edit 2 : I found to log with consol command (open XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXX), but how i can put the server password in this command ?
    Edit3 : I found for the command line > open XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXX?password=XXXX

• I dont understand why people get servers from multiplay, the price on that crap is absurd. The quality was no different from any other company yet the price is almost double. An example, 32 slots for 1 year is ~$482 USD and you must pay 5 dollars (per month) just to remove the stupid multiplay branding from your server name. On a site like Art of War Central however, it’s ~$285 USD for the same thing plus no branding, I don’t understand the logic behind peoples decisions…

Please, someone from multiplay, explain your reasoning for such prices seriously. Even on War of the Roses where you have a stupid monopoly it’s over $900 USD for a whole year for 32 slots. Will, throw me a line here buddy.

• I have rented 8 servers of multiplay on several platforms and find there customer service shocking
    constant ddos attacks and tech support who argue with customers i would avoid them like the plague
    I3dnet is our provider they are emore expensive but we prefer too play than too save money on a server that crashes hourly
    Multiplay have issues providing a constant reliable connection too there Australian data bases so why keep promoting this flawed product

• Do not rent servers from multiplay. They charge twice the price of the competition and simply do not follow through on the quality you’d expect in return. I rented a server in their Frankfurt data center and have never been able to play on it without constant, repeat lag spikes for all players on the server, which is absolutely ridiculous.

They also attempt to hide from their customers that there is no rcon support by advertising their LiveControl feature regardless of the fact that most of it doesn’t work for Chivalry.

I asked for a refund 2 days after ordering and have been waiting for almost 2 weeks for it to go through.

If the official servers are still hosted by Multiplay, I recommend you change that asap. Multiplay is probably the reason why they lag 99% of the time and nobody plays on them.

On a side note:

@b3h47pte:

What are you expecting from RCON? Our game does not support RCON in the sense you are thinking I believe.
    Multiplay’s Clanforge works fine though in terms of modifying max players, map list, admin password, and game password, etc… Those settings require a server restart to take effect.

You say that like it’s okay for a game not to support rcon. Rcon support is not a feature request, its absence is a defect.

• I had a very hard time with the help section of the site. It’s pretty much useless…

Making a payment wasn’t too bad, though. Pretty easy to pay them :)

• sweet sounds good