Horrible disrespect towards new players.

• You know someone is noob when they go bananas if you kick them. Not down a cliff, just a regular playful kick. It’s as if they don’t realize that a kick doesn’t hurt them. Maybe they feel like I insulted their honour…

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Only pathetic people expect apologies. Who cares if he’s sorry or not, if he has enough TD then vote kick him, pretty simple.

It’s polite to apologize. I’ll always say sorry, even if it wasn’t my fault. It’s not pathetic at all, and to call people pathetic when they’re offended by bad manners is just plain stupid…

If you bump into someone by accident and don’t say sorry it’s seen as rude and can lead to a nice punch to the face.

• I alologize most of the times and also expect one. It’s a different story if you accept it though. I think it’s polite to apologize but that doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to votekick someone

• I will almost always apologize but I’m not overly concerned if someone doesn’t, as long as it doesn’t happen too many times. I will however, advise new players not to LMB through or shoot at clusters of teammates.

Even when it’s not my fault I normally say sorry and if it was a particularly silly one on my part I will actually stop in the middle of a fight to apologize.

I don’t, however, feel hugely inclined to apologize to the guy who, in an attempt to kill steal, ran into the fight on almost no health, hit me in the back 3 times then jumped infront of my stab. And still failed to steal the kill anyway!

• @Ready:

I will almost always apologize but I’m not overly concerned if someone doesn’t, as long as it doesn’t happen too many times. I will however, advise new players not to LMB through or shoot at clusters of teammates.

Even when it’s not my fault I normally say sorry and if it was a particularly silly one on my part I will actually stop in the middle of a fight to apologize.

I don’t, however, feel hugely inclined to apologize to the guy who, in an attempt to kill steal, ran into the fight on almost no health, hit me in the back 3 times then jumped infront of my stab. And still failed to steal the kill anyway!

Them ones get an apology followed with “but you did run in front of my weapon with no health”

• I don’t type sorry anymore if I TK. It is voice command sorry spam followed by kneeling and praying at their dead body if I feel bad enough. If it was a particularity shit TK on my part I’ll pray at their body and let the enemy I was fighting kill me. Sometimes the enemy kneels and spam’s sorry voice as well, that is funny.

• I always say use the thanks voice command when the enemy TKs each other in front of me.

• @lemonater47:

I always say use the thanks voice command when the enemy TKs each other in front of me.

I normally do the laugh command and lean my head upwards and spam the shit out of crouch.

• @Tyoson:

I normally do the laugh command and lean my head upwards and spam the shit out of crouch.

Lookup teabags are hilarious

• @gndo:

^ Rank only shows how many kills you have, not hours played. Some get rank 50 in 400-500 hours, I probably won’t see rank 50 until 1200-1500 hours, and I don’t afk.

I started playing MW around the first of March of this year. Today I will make rank 30 and hit 500 hours, so I’m likely looking at another year and another 1000 hours or more to get to 50. But getting proportionately better is the only thing that truly counts - I really don’t worry about rank or hours.

• @Cat1099:

I started playing MW around the first of March of this year. Today I will make rank 30 and hit 500 hours, so I’m likely looking at another year and another 1000 hours or more to get to 50. But getting proportionately better is the only thing that truly counts - I really don’t worry about rank or hours.

I think it’d be more like 40-45 in one year. Might be wrong though.

• The dieter rank 50s got rank 50 really early. Only took a few months for them to go from 0 to 50. Either Pink or Myzery got rank 50 first.

Just depends on how much you play. And what you play. I know some rank 50s who got it at 600 hours with no rank bug.

• I always say sorry if I tk someone, seems like most people do. It’ s just a nice thing and kind of expected, so you kinda look like a dick if you don’t haha. :/

• I’m getting tired of the new generation of chiv players, rank 20+ people spamming LMB teamkilling 3 people in a row, not even thinking about saying sorry, happens all the bloody time. I don’t care if a person is new or not, if he gets kicked for teamdamage maybe he will bloody understand that people don’t bloody want to get teamkilled by that bloody son of a bloodbank. When I was new to this game I learned not to use LMB during my first five ranks. How can it be so bloody hard for people to understand it nowadays? Are they retarded or just mentally challenged?
    I’m tired of rank 30> that keeps hitting me for no reason, if someone charges into me twice I’m going to tk them for sure.

• @Xylvion:

I’m getting tired of the new generation of chiv players, rank 20+ people spamming LMB teamkilling 3 people in a row, not even thinking about saying sorry, happens all the bloody time. I don’t care if a person is new or not, if he gets kicked for teamdamage maybe he will bloody understand that people don’t bloody want to get teamkilled by that bloody son of a bloodbank. When I was new to this game I learned not to use LMB during my first five ranks. How can it be so bloody hard for people to understand it nowadays? Are they retarded or just mentally challenged?
    I’m tired of rank 30> that keeps hitting me for no reason, if someone charges into me twice I’m going to tk them for sure.

V should be the default button for charge instead of LMB, it would fix so many problems.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

V should be the default button for charge instead of LMB, it would fix so many problems.

thats what i always set it to when tbs fucks up my keybinds

• I have mine binded to Right Mouse Button.

So now everytime I sprint as a Vanguard and I see an attack coming that I’m supposed to parry, my character does a retarded 200 degree sword arc charge attack instead that flinches the attacker and pretty much one-shots him 99% of the time. I get away with it all the same.
    Chivalry pro tactic right there.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!