For those hosting new maps, please read. (TB have a look too please)

• The list provided by TB here: https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CHIVCOM/Fortification+Map+Contest+Entrants contains some map name errors, for example its AOCTO-Grail_p, not AOCTO-GrailCastle_p, also its AOCTO-Paramount-v3, not AOCTO-Paramount_p.

There may be other mistakes in this list, just a heads up and hopefully someone at TB can correct these mistakes, save others a headache (and Raizio at Simrai, brilliant customer support btw)

Perhaps the guys who made these maps could check the names are right in that list.

• Our internal list (The one being used by official servers where we judge them) is more up to date. Sorry for the inconsistancy. I updated it to match our list. If anything is out of place, or you have changed your workshop link, you must reach out to us.

• Awesome, thanks!

• I have tried to explore many of the new maps but they will not spawn me…. It could be that it needs another player to join, but still.

• you need to type “addbots 2” in the console to run TO maps when playing alone

• @zombojoe:

you need to type “addbots 2” in the console to run TO maps when playing alone

Botplay? That just sounds wrong. No, I was talking bout hopping in a server with some of the new custom maps where i don’t have admin access. I am assuming that to spawn you need more than one player in some of them, others you don’t. Not sure why.

• @Retsnom:

Botplay? That just sounds wrong. No, I was talking bout hopping in a server with some of the new custom maps where i don’t have admin access. I am assuming that to spawn you need more than one player in some of them, others you don’t. Not sure why.

Then open mapname and addbots 1

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Then open mapname and addbots 1

You do understand that I am not CREATING a game but JOINING an existing server, online, that is hosting said map?