Mouse gets slower when I hit

• Hey Guys
    My mouse sensitivity seems to slow down when i perform a slash or overhead attack etc. Is this normal? Because i can’t control the mouse so easily when this happens.

Hey Leute
    Hier noch mal in Deutsch weil ich in englisch nicht besonders gut bin ^^ Wenn ich eben mit dem Schwert “Schlage” dann wird meine Maus langsamer. So kann ich sie halt nicht mehr so leicht bewegen. Ist das normal? In YT Videos scheint es eben nicht so auszusehen, als ob beim schlagen die Maus langsamer wird.

PS: Wäre froh, wenn mir jemand all diese Angriffe wie Drag Slash etc beibringen könnte.

Thanks

BattlePumpkin

• Moved post to balance and game mechanics section.

But yes, that is normal and by design.

• Yes, it is to prevent people from doing Diablo 2 Barbarian whirlwinds when swinging. You still do have some control over your aim as you’ve already noticed, so you can still manipulate your attacks to be faster (hit them earlier and out of surprise) or even slower (delayed attacks can hit enemies if they try to parry too early).

• This is why we need a well made tutorial.

This is a game mechanics, go on the tutorial section and look for NovaLombardia and HEXEN’s videos, they will help you a lot!