New Voice Packs (DLC) ???

• Would you want TB to get the old voice actors back together and give us more of those lines we’ve all come to love?

Would you buy this?
    How much would you be willing to pay?

I’m talking more nasally MaA laughs (Nyea Nyea Nyea!)
    More shrill Archers taunts
    More delirious Vanguards charge screams
    More hearty Knight battlecries (TOO MEEEEEE)
    UNIQUE KING VOICES

No more of the window licking Barbarian voices please.

• Would be nice but I don’t think I’d pay for it.

• I’d pay for new voices.

But they really need to do voices for the new maps.

• I’d rather just have new voices for barbs and 1337 knights.

Oh, and “go for the objective” commands for outpost and coldfront.

• i want the barbarian voices first

step it up TBS

• If not for the voice trolls teaming in ffa servers as midget archers or maa’s this would have got my vote.
    these voices should just be deleted out of game tbh. Unless they can devise a way to limit voice spams messages.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it effects netcode on servers amongst other things imo.

• I wouldn’t pay for voices. Stuff like that should just be free content.

• I was willing to pay for more class skins but the ones they released sucked, so I’m not confident they could make new voices that didn’t suck, especially after the terrible Barbarian VOs in Outpost and Cold Front. Also in Cold Front, you can hear little voice clips of the Mason knight saying his battlecry lines but it’s not nearly as good as the original so I don’t think they can recreate the quality they originally did.

So I’d rather them focus on more important stuff.

• I am pretty sure that the gods that you call “voice actors” can only be summoned once in a million years.

• meh, if they were only for me and no one else could hear them probably not.

half the fun is other people hearing them. if i know others aren’t because they haven’t bought the dlc or whatever… what’s the point? I could have some youtube medieval video in the background or something.

• I would love to see z5 for the new maps for sure, but it would be a lot of work for a whole new pack.

• Maybe after they make some of the custom maps official they will get the voice actors back to do some of the Z5 voice commands.

But it would be harder for the current voice actors to come up with new things than to just get 8 new people. Hell they didn’t even use 8 people. Some of them did the voice for 2 characters.

• @SOC:

So I’d rather them focus on more important stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwL_Ag0gw0E
    Well if TBS have time to do that video I bet they could add some new voice packs.

• Mod

I’d pay for really harsh taunts towards Man at arms and archers from a knight or vanguard. Maybe throw a few bucks down.

• custom taunt animation dlc for all the classes

you know people are gonna buy it

• Mod

@zombojoe:

custom taunt animation dlc for all the classes

you know people are gonna buy it

I’d love to get right up in an archers face and flip him the bird.

• I think when the new barbarian skins were released, they should have come with their own voices. It isn’t even necessary that they write new lines, although a few would be nice; it’s just that the current voices don’t sound right coming from a barbarian.

• @Sir:

I think when the new barbarian skins were released, they should have come with their own voices. It isn’t even necessary that they write new lines, although a few would be nice; it’s just that the current voices don’t sound right coming from a barbarian.

Mason knight is really the only fitting one.

I was thinking maybe they could do a voice actor competition. But I realise that’s actually quite expensive to get good quality sound. A headset mic won’t really cut it. Me I have access to a recording studio for free my old high school is used to go too, I took music for 5 years so I can just ask and go in. They spent $1.3 million on a new music block in my final 2 years. But yeah for good sound you need a good room and good equipment. You also need to have the skills to use the equipment. Many people buy really expensive microphones but the sound is still shit as they don’t know how to use them.

I think I remember the sound engineer dude explaining why the mason vanguard voice sounded a bit worse than the others. Because the voice actor for him had skipped town and the sound engineer had to chase him down or something. Anyway they had to record somewhere which wasn’t ideal so the sound wasn’t as great. Though it sorta worked as the mason vanguard sounds likes he’s talking inside a metal box. But he’s wearing a metal helmet over his head anyway so it doesn’t matter lol. Something like that I probably got the story wrong. The sound engineer is a talented voice actor himself in my opinion. He did both MAA in the game and the ninja in deadliest warrior. And all 3 sound completely different. The pirate in deadliest warrior is the mason vanguard. A very drunk version of the mason vanguard. I bet all the gargling noises the pirate makes dying is him gargling beer.

• COME, FOLLOW ME!

• pls no just no… -.-
    ppl are going to be spending money on every shit they are going to offer, pls stop butchering the game…
    all fancy elite knights is enough, we do not need scrubs with voice packs now as well.

the voice system is one of the most awesome things this game has to offer, now when u start dividing this part…
    i am pissed.