When are we going to get a cannabis emblem in the customization menu?

• Here’s a good example

• @Sir:

I guarantee that lots of guys want it

That’s the most apocryphal statement I’ve read all day.

I get enough #420SWAGBLAZEITYOLO in my day as it is; I don’t want every other player wearing weed emblems on everything.

• And of course, it’s all about what YOU want…

• If there were suddenly a ton of guys sporting the weed symbol then my statement would most definitely no be apocryphal, either learn the definition of the word or don’t use it.

• Considering weed isn’t legal in most countries including Canada I don’t think they would do it.

Really though that emblem would soon be linked to douchebags so people wearing it would be more likely to be kicked. Many people who would put that emblem on would be trolls even if they don’t smoke it. Just saying.

• tbs add it so more stoners buy the game

call of duty did it

• You can’t smoke tea. Nor can you get high off it. Cats get high off tea but not people.

• i like orange pekoe more tbh

• Snoop Dogg voice commands for Archers next?

• I’d like a “joint hitting” sound effect for when I run over the people I just killed

“whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”…… “whhhhhhhhhhhhhh”… “whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Dost though prate, rogue?”

• cannabis archer pls

• I doubt a cannbis emblem would go down too well.
    However am sure something like Jatropha multifida whose emblem would look identical might work :P

It’d be nice if TB opened up another competition for emblems again

• @Sir:

And of course, it’s all about what YOU want…

Isn’t this thread about you wanting something? Lol.

@Sir:

@Userper:

@Sir:

I mean really, I guarantee that lots of guys want it,

That’s the most apocryphal statement I’ve read all day.

If there were suddenly a ton of guys sporting the weed symbol then my statement would most definitely no be apocryphal, either learn the definition of the word or don’t use it.

Oh boy. So I assume that you know the definition now, or looked it up earlier.

Apocryphal:“of doubtful authenticity”

Meaning that you didn’t prove your statement. Don’t tell me to look shit up when you don’t understand it yourself.

Either way, weed is too edgy for this game.

• @Userper:

Isn’t this thread about you wanting something? Lol.

Oh boy. So I assume that you know the definition now, or looked it up earlier.

Apocryphal:“of doubtful authenticity”

Meaning that you didn’t prove your statement. Don’t tell me to look shit up when you don’t understand it yourself.

Either way, weed is too edgy for this game.

You could say that about any statement. Your statement about my statement being apocryphal is in itself apocryphal, since you have done nothing to prove it either, if that is going to be your standard. When you say you are worried about a bunch of players running around using the cannabis emblem, that shows that you are concerned that lots of players would want to use it, therefore you seem to be worried that my statement is true even though you want to state that it is doubtful. Do I need to run a poll to satisfy you? If so, then you also need to run a poll to prove your own statement.

• @Sir:

therefore you seem to be worried that my statement is true even though you want to state that it is doubtful.

Not really…

@Sir:

You could say that about any statement. Your statement about my statement being apocryphal is in itself apocryphal, since you have done nothing to prove it either

You don’t seem to understand, but that’s ok. Let’s not argue semantics. I’ve already made my point and you chose to ignore it, that’s cool.

@Sir:

Do I need to run a poll to satisfy you? If so, then you also need to run a poll to prove your own statement.

It would actually be a pretty cool idea to run a poll. Not to satisfy me, but to see if anyone frequenting these forums actually want it. I’m not sure why I would need to run a poll… maybe on the definition of apocryphal… since your poll would solve the entire problem… Let’s start with your poll.

• @Userper:

Not really…

You don’t seem to understand, but that’s ok. Let’s not argue semantics. I’ve already made my point and you chose to ignore it, that’s cool.

It would actually be a pretty cool idea to run a poll. Not to satisfy me, but to see if anyone frequenting these forums actually want it. I’m not sure why I would need to run a poll… maybe on the definition of apocryphal… since your poll would solve the entire problem… Let’s start with your poll.

No, I don’t misunderstand at all, you make a statement that my original statement is doubtfull, whilst showing concern that it is, in fact true. I’ll let you run the poll

• call of duty did it

This is a really good reason to not add it.

Plus if a weed emblem was added it would only make it easier for the edgy teenagers to quick scope us. Damn teenagers high on beer and drunk on weed.

• @Sir:

NI’ll let you run the poll

You’ve already got the thread, and moreover you want to prove that people want the emblem.
    I don’t really have any motivation to create a separate thread for a poll. It’s easy enough to do.

@Sir:

you make a statement that my original statement is doubtfull, whilst showing concern that it is, in fact true.

What are you trying to prove? No, I realize what you’re trying to prove.
    All I’m saying is that your assumption here is wrong. There’s no point trying to push that argument further.