When did you lose hope for Torn Banner?

• summer patch for me

• When they started doing their so called “optimizations”.

• NEVA!!!

*That’s not to say I’m happy about everything they’ve done, but recently it’s seems like they’ve gotten their shit together-for the most part.

• Announcement of deadliest warrior

• Why do canadians suck ass at making games

• @Huggles:

Announcement of deadliest warrior

I remember getting banned for 10 days because I asked if this game is a joke in CDW announcement thread.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I remember when I got banned for 10 days because I asked if this game is a joke in CDW announcement thread.

Silly rumpled, you never criticize the fascists. I got banned for a week for “derailing a positive thread” when I mad a constructive rage thread about DW being shit. I heard it was decent in alpha tho. Then tb ignored the comp scene snd it all went to shit. We might be toxic trash talkers but we know their game better than they do.

• When I realized I will never get official comments regarding the insufficiently low actual tickrate, the mid-attack shifting turncap, and stamina reconfiguration, nor some other points I’ve been trying to make.
    Nevertheless, I’d go down on TBS before other devs any day of the week. It’s just that I’ve kind of lost hope for the video game Chivalry, needs to be rebuilt from scratch with the intent of making a technically superior version of the game with greater focus on comp play or something.

• Its funny because they all think they’re doing a great job and you guys are just being trolls.

I bet they listen to this 24/7 and push out code and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1nRxcICeE

• @Mr.Lion:

Its funny because they all think they’re doing a great job and you guys are just being trolls.

I bet they listen to this 24/7 and push out code and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1nRxcICeE

Nahhh they know they’re doing a shit job. At least the employees do. Managers might subscribe to the above video.

• summer patch, CDW was the nail in my hope coffin

I remember I stayed up super late playing with the old sow the night before the patch, but i had no idea how bad it would really be, i never thought they would shit all over knights

• @kanGuru:

summer patch, CDW was the nail in my hope coffin

I remember I stayed up super late playing with the old sow the night before the patch, but i had no idea how bad it would really be, i never thought they would shit all over knights

wut. Sow still super stronk.

• @Huggles:

wut. Sow still super stronk.

Still, knight weapons shouldnt get nerfed at all IMO. TB just didnt think through how removal of front chase code and shorter feint windows negatively affected knights.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Still, knight weapons shouldnt get nerfed at all IMO. TB just didnt think through how removal of front chase code negatively affected knights.

Aye foward chase mechanic was the only thing keeping maa Folsom side dodge stab spamming 24/7 or back dodge spam from feints. Made maa such a scrub mode easy mode class to play.

• again, a wholly unconstructive thread. Closing.