I have a cool watch

• Suck it

/10HumbleBrags

• I have two cool watches.

• @dudeface:

I have two cool watches.

I have 3 and a golden toilet scrub.

• I bet your great grand father carried that watch up his butt for 5 years mr huggy hehe. (pulp fiction great movie tbh)

• huggles is carrying it for his great grandson already

• And then my great grandson will pass it on to Huggles Barratheon III the true High King!

• @gregcau:

huggles is carrying it for his great grandson already

Well hopefully its on his wrist tbh.

• Pics or didn’t happen.

• Mods this thread isn’t constructive and it’s hurting my feelings. Pls lock.

• Dudeface, pls. I expect you to close this thread within the hour.

• Offtopic has to be constructive. Please provide constructive advice for Huggles guys.

• I think Huggles has great commenting form, but could benefit from a short grammar lesson, or perhaps a lesson on sentence structure. Of course I’m strictly speaking in terms of constructive criticism; your posts are sublime as they are.

I love reading Huggles.

• @Userper:

I think Huggles has great commenting form, but could benefit from a short grammar lesson, or perhaps a lesson on sentence structure. Of course I’m strictly speaking in terms of constructive criticism; your posts are sublime as they are.

I love reading Huggles.

The excessive use of Loin speak is also detrimental to his posts. I would recommend not using them except in situations where they are used in satire.

• Loin speak is the best speak tbh hehe

• @loin:

I do like Fat Freddy’s Cat and the comic episode were one tries to fry an apricot halve for breakfast thinking
    its an egg hehe.

Good example right here. While Huggles is correct to emulate the distinctive “hehe”, perhaps Loinspeak could be limited (assuming I’m not stepping out of place here) to times when he is attempting at humour.

• @Userper:

Good example right here. While Huggles is correct to emulate the distinctive “hehe”, perhaps Loinspeak could be limited (assuming I’m not stepping out of place here) to times when he is attempting at humour.

I tend to concur.

• @Flippy:

The excessive use of Loin speak is also detrimental to his posts. I would recommend not using them except in situations where they are used in satire.

Once again I come across another off topic attack on myself by the trio of flippy, userper, and hexen.
    This is what the pm system is for. The moderators are not silly and will spot your wolf pack attack mentality
    and might even take action to nip this in the bud.
    I have a real rolex btw something most of you will never own.

• you mess with chicken you get the…

• @loin:

i use the sun and don’t need no wussy watch to tell time

i’m only ever off by an hour or so

• @loin:

Once again I come across another off topic attack on myself by the trio of flippy, userper, and hexen.
    This is what the pm system is for. The moderators are not silly and will spot your wolf pack attack mentality
    and might even take action to nip this in the bud.

Ah c’mon, lighten up Loin, they are clearly just joking.

Unless I’m just not aware that Loin is capable of such sarcasm.