Here they come!!!

• Get your shit in gear pls. Reading the company desc. It’s pretty obvious you’re just lazing around working on the simplest shit rather than focusing full efforts on the coding. Get strict about your employees, micro manage everyone, angle git gud on the polish pls. Instead of just money grabbing every last bit of a dying venture expand it and make good on the consumers part. Give your kickstarters something to be proud about please.

Inb4 fascistic moderators lock thread on accounts of not kissing feet.

• Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

• @dudeface:

Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

9:22 am wtf do you have to do with your time this early. Also that statement in itself is hypocritical. Valid criticism s washed away by some bland fucking statement tbh. Git gud and realize TBS has to as well.

• @Huggles:

9:22 am wtf do you have to do with your time this early. Also that statement in itself is hypocritical. Valid criticism s washed away by some bland fucking statement tbh. Git gud and realize TBS has to as well.

You don’t have to make 10 million threads about it.

Were you even here June 2013? They are doing miles better now than they were doing last year.

• @lemonater47:

Were you even here June 2013? They are doing miles better now than they were doing last year.

Hmmm they 're introduce one mechanic no one wanted removed in the first place and reduce another mechanic no one wanted in the first place. They add 2 new shitty maps and release skins. Yes!!! I was probably playing longer than you tbh. Point being they had a perfect idea and revolutionary combat system and failed due to lackluster polish and lazy coding. Better isn’t good enough.

• @Huggles:

lazy coding. Better isn’t good enough.

so make your own mod if you are so clever…

• @lemonater47:

I would hope that the dramatic decrease of players from launch to now says something. As well as the fact that less than 10% of steam salers stick after the sale. In the grand scheme of things the Playerbase is dying over time and not even sales can hide this fact.

• @gregcau:

Lame comment :/ I would hope professionals can make a game better than a modder because it’s their job and all…… There’s actually a mod out thag fixed flinch in release and a few other bullshit “features” some of it is easy and they just refuse.

• @Huggles:

Get your shit in gear pls. Reading the company desc. It’s pretty obvious you’re just lazing around working on the simplest shit rather than focusing full efforts on the coding. Get strict about your employees, micro manage everyone, angle git gud on the polish pls. Instead of just money grabbing every last bit of a dying venture expand it and make good on the consumers part. Give your kickstarters something to be proud about please.

Inb4 fascistic moderators lock thread on accounts of not kissing feet.

So, what company do you run Huggles?

• I agree with Huggles. Torn Banner are laziest douchebags ever, why cant they fix no brainer shit like flinch in release, 0,9 flinch or greatsword nerf?

I mean some guy fixed flinch in release with a mod, it took him like 10 minutes.

• @gndo:

The one that doesn’t let a single coder destroy the game due to my own incompetence. They’re held up to a higher standard than the consumer. The consumer only buys from top standards. They can’t keep up they die or are overshadowed. They’re already overshadowed, the average gamer knew about chivalry at release. Now he doesn’t. Just goes to show fantastic and original ideas can fail if you lack the ability to sustain and polish it.

These arguments are lame and inapplicable. You don’t say a singer is good because someone who isn’t a singer has never released an album. That would be the wrong way to defend an entity.

• @Huggles:

Lame comment :/ I would hope professionals can make a game better than a modder because it’s their job and all…… There’s actually a mod out thag fixed flinch in release and a few other bullshit “features” some of it is easy and they just refuse.

you have been posting so many lame complaints it matches.

the engine is complex and not at all friendly for making fixes or enhancements. sure flinch in release they can do but I would imagine they would combine it with other things, the days of hot fixes are long gone - no need

• @gregcau:

you have been posting so many lame complaints it matches.the engine is complex and not at all friendly for making fixes or enhancements. sure flinch in release they can do but I would imagine they would combine it with other things, the days of hot fixes are long gone - no need

BAHAHAHHAHA unreal 3 is the easiest engine to use for programmers. It’s not hard they’re just incompetent. Pls stop mindlessly defending them.

• @gregcau:

you have been posting so many lame complaints it matches.

the engine is complex and not at all friendly for making fixes or enhancements. sure flinch in release they can do but I would imagine they would combine it with other things, the days of hot fixes are long gone - no need

Well, but TB thinks diferently. Seems like it is actually a easy engine to deal with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3_x1rJHk0A

• @Huggles:

BAHAHAHHAHA unreal 3 is the easiest engine to use for programmers. It’s not hard they’re just incompetent. Pls stop mindlessly defending them.

Please tell me more about how easy programming is Mr. Huggles.

• TB are just being stubborn, which yes, is a form of incompetency, but I doubt they are completely clueless.

• I just hope they don’t abandon this game and do the improvements that are necessary… Such a fun game 10/10

• @Huggles:

I would hope that the dramatic decrease of players from launch to now says something. As well as the fact that less than 10% of steam salers stick after the sale. In the grand scheme of things the Playerbase is dying over time and not even sales can hide this fact.

Its generally the trend for all video games these days with a few exceptions.

• @Flippy:

Please tell me more about how easy programming is Mr. Huggles.

it can be very easy if the bug is not a bug but a feature

• @gndo:

@gregcau:

@Huggles:

I agree. “If you don’t like the way x is done, do it better yourself” is a shitty retort.