CanadaCoolCatsTB

• TB are cool cats tbh :pirate:

• very nice picture loin

• oh thank you mr rumpel :) I do like cat pictures , it would be nice to get everyones cat avatars in a piccy.
    kimi has some very nice cats also. How about a mr rumpel of the bailey cat hehe.

• Cats r evol narcissistic pukes tbh. Hehe

• Actually they can be quite fierce esp if they find the d_pe. Very defensive of that cake tbh

• second life had better canadians

• Yes but my picture is a tribute to Tibby and TB

and yours are, well very good but don’t have hats on or a paxo recipe box tbh.

• @gregcau:

second life had better canadians

loin pls put hats on these girls

• The orange one is my fav. That cat is way too cool.

• @gregcau:

second life had better canadians

I knew that Second Life was terrible but this takes it to the next terribleness level.

• Cats can be real bitches. You try to pet it after it sniffs your hand and suddenly it wants you dead.

• I knew of a colleague who was nervous of his cat. It developed a habit of launching of the high bookshelf at
    him and guests and sticking his claws into scalps , esp when they were watching movies with the light off.

• @loin:

I knew of a colleague who was nervous of his cat. It developed a habit of launching of the high bookshelf at
    him and guests and sticking his claws into scalps , esp when they were watching movies with the light off.

Hilarious, but also disturbing. That really does suck though.

Goes to show that cats are still kinda feral.

• How many of you can say a black cat gave you a near death experience ? I can tbh

• @loin:

How many of you can say a black cat gave you a near death experience ? I can tbh

I have a black cat, it’s usually soft as shit, but it still likes to piss on our bed. :/ We have to keep the door locked. I guess it is only a year old but still…maybe it secretly hates us.

• when i was really young it was really late outside and i saw many black cats wandering around

• If a black cat crosses your path its bad luck. I don’t envy mr Gndo having one at home, those claws are like needles

• I have a black cat named Pepsi, she’s pretty smart and she follows people around outside like a stealthy dog, but I swear she purposely runs in front of you. If it was really bad luck I’d be dead already especially with my mirror-smashing hammer and salt-shaker sling.

• Well let me explain my true exp. While driving back from an indian takeaway at night in heavy rain on an old 500cc
    motorcycle in a back street , A black cat very calmly walked out in front up ahead, of which I barely noticed but
    just enough to see it. It then stopped and sat down. Myself and the motorcycle went down in the rain as you do
    if suddenly presented with a black cat sitting in the road in your path. The food went flying with the bungees.
    This black cat did not move but after gave me a cat growl , then got up and walked off. Never forgot that
    night tbh.

• That cat was probably thinking “I’m totally gonna fuck with this guy on the bike”. It even got some free Indian food eh?