Why is Off Topic the most moderated section?

• Dost thou insist to soil my kingdom with vicious red padlocks?

• Because for some reason people think that the rules don’t apply in off topic. That isn’t the case. The only thing we will let slide is going off topic in threads in the off topic section. Everything else will still be enforced.

• Off topic doesn’t mean “assholery section”.

• I am also offended because I have yet to receive a single infraction. Have I not been terrible enough poster?

• Either we need to raise our standards, or you need to lower yours.

• While I am at it, here is a picture of Mace Windu§.

• scrub jedi can’t even afford the DLC mace.

• @dudeface:

Off topic doesn’t mean “assholery section”.

I think we need an assholery section

• And here is a screenshot of my Skyrim installation. That pink wafer mammoth really makes this scene shine.

• “If Nintendo had made Skyrim”

• If Capcom had made Skyrim.

This is Riverwood, by the way.

• Mace’s got nothing on Maul

• The mighty Crocodile maul has no match tbh. A clan player at his best hehe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFC67RKkypk

• @Kim:

Mace’s got nothing on Maul

Quarterstaff DLC skin.

• @kanGuru:

I think we need an assholery section

I’d like one.

• The real answer is that in the process of dealing out infractions to people who deserve it, several people who don’t deserve it are also nailed. I can’t speak about mod decisions on the forums though, it’s one of the 10 commandments-i mean Nazi propaganda- I mean forums rules.

• @Oy:

The real answer is that in the process of dealing out infractions to people who deserve it, several people who don’t deserve it are also nailed. I can’t speak about mod decisions on the forums though, it’s one of the 10 commandments-i mean Nazi propaganda- I mean forums rules.

check your pm box soon

• @Oy:

The real answer is that in the process of dealing out infractions to people who deserve it, several people who don’t deserve it are also nailed. I can’t speak about mod decisions on the forums though, it’s one of the 10 commandments-i mean Nazi propaganda- I mean forums rules.

All moderator decisions have to be reviewed. If an infraction is given, all the mods and devs can see to whom/when and what specific post it was for. It’s a good system to prevent a mod from infracting/warning/banning someone without cause and means other mods/devs can check the decision made sense.

Yes, you can’t discuss admin decisions, this also includes odd unsubstantiated fantasies where people who don’t deserve it are ‘nailed’ as you say.

I do wonder whether you honestly believe comparing the forum rules to Nazi propaganda has any outcomes that are good? No infraction for now, but please check the forums rules and keep such comparisons to yourself in future. thanks.

• @MonkeyFiend:

I do wonder whether you honestly believe comparing the forum rules to Nazi propaganda has any outcomes that are good? No infraction for now, but please check the forums rules and keep such comparisons to yourself in future. thanks.

well shit I lost that bet

• It’s a joke. Obviously you’re not Nazis, you’d have to be drunk and dumb to honestly make that comparison. This is the kind of sarcastic shit that got me undeserved infractions before, and I can reference at least 1 of them if you want me to, which won’t get anyone anything. Please chill and remember we’re all immature adults shitposting and making adult jokes. If itty bitty swear words and sarcastic, obviously wrong comparisons really grind your gears so much, everyone will be banned, because I’ve seen many people do the things I did and not get a warning, let alone an infraction. Give me some slack, preferably enough to hang myself if I so choose.