Need a cannabis banner in character customization

• I created a post about this the other night, but today, when I went to look for it, the post had disappeared. I mean really, if you want to lock the post, then lock it, don’t delete it from the forums. It is a legitimate request, whether or not you agree with it. Are you that afraid of it?

• Mods are too scared to admit that they were so socially inept that they never tried pot in their neckbeard teenage years.

I think thats the cause of it.

• this is almost as bad as the where are my female models threads you sexists

• @Sir:

I created a post about this the other night, but today, when I went to look for it, the post had disappeared. I mean really, if you want to lock the post, then lock it, don’t delete it from the forums. It is a legitimate request, whether or not you agree with it. Are you that afraid of it?

Lot wasn’t deleted it was moved to the off topic section. Its still there with people posting in it. Though they probably should of told you. They aren’t obliged to tell you however its nice.

• Why is this considered to be off topic? It is a discussion of the game chivalry, not middle eastern politics or same sex marriage.

• Yeah but while the original intent of the thread was about new emblems it just turned into a thread about drugs lol.

• I found it amusing that one of the posters thought that players who used that emblem would be more likely to get kicked. I mean really, my player name is Sir Stickybuds and I rarely get kicked.

I know lots of guys would use the emblem, and I think TB might be a little leary of that.

• @Sir:

I found it amusing that one of the posters thought that players who used that emblem would be more likely to get kicked. I mean really, my player name is Sir Stickybuds and I rarely get kicked.

I know lots of guys would use the emblem, and I think TB might be a little leary of that.

Lol that was me.

But really. You’ll get 12 year olds who recognise that its cannabis so will use the emblem. They will act stupid and troll everyone. So then anyone else wearing that emblem will automatically be frowned upon. Give a 12 year old a sip of an energy drink and they will act crazy. Even though they had a sip. Same will apply to this. Kids are strange.

• @lemonater47:

Lol that was me.

But really. You’ll get 12 year olds who recognise that its cannabis so will use the emblem. They will act stupid and troll everyone. So then anyone else wearing that emblem will automatically be frowned upon. Give a 12 year old a sip of an energy drink and they will act crazy. Even though they had a sip. Same will apply to this. Kids are strange.

That is totally untrue. Whether or not players use the emblem would have virtually no impact on whether or not they are trolls. And it isn’t just 12 year olds who would use the banner.

• On the other hand, if you had a banner of a penis, that would attract the 12 year olds

• This game is medieval themed, mead is accurate to that theme, weed is not. Furthermore, you’re asking a game developer to take a stand on a controversial issue.

• @parkrangerstan:

This game is medieval themed, mead is accurate to that theme, weed is not. Furthermore, you’re asking a game developer to take a stand on a controversial issue.

Hemp has been around for thousands of years, who knows how many people smoked it in the middle ages?

• @Sir:

Hemp has been around for thousands of years, who knows how many people smoked it in the middle ages?

Historians and anthropologists most likely.

• @Userper:

Historians and anthropologists most likely.

lmao good one

smoking weed is a very american thing to do

the founding fathers were very fond of it

• @zombojoe:

smoking weed is a very american thing to do

the founding fathers were very fond of it

Idea for chiv 2: hemp smoking native Americans wearing hemp styled clothing.

You can make stuff out of hemp right? Why not hemp smoking, hemp wearing native Americans in the medieval era? That fits the time frame of the game.

• @Sir:

I created a post about this the other night, but today, when I went to look for it, the post had disappeared. I mean really, if you want to lock the post, then lock it, don’t delete it from the forums. It is a legitimate request, whether or not you agree with it. Are you that afraid of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
    Lies and political misdirection this post was in off topic and never “disappeared”. It was always in view

• @Sir:

I, for one, know. It was smoked for recreational use in Muslim cultures during the Middle Ages because alcohol was forbidden. In Europe, however, hemp was only used to make rope and clothing, not recreational use.

• @parkrangerstan:

I, for one, know. It was smoked for recreational use in Muslim cultures during the Middle Ages because alcohol was forbidden.

Awesome. You’d think that smoking weed instead of drinking alcohol kinda defeats the purpose of the ban(fatwa?).

• @Userper:

Awesome. You’d think that smoking weed instead of drinking alcohol kinda defeats the purpose of the ban(fatwa?).

As much as I hate hearing people talk about much they like weed or alcohol, it’s COMPLETELY ridiculous that weed isn’t entirely legal. It’s all about money, it’s a shame.