Need a cannabis banner in character customization

• To add I note you often have a dig at our community as you go offline and others get the wrath of infractions in
    your fire starting. It must be cool to have a mod as a peer now to cover your ass tbh.

• @Sir:

I find the opinions of some of the posters here quite amusing. The legalization of marijuana is a hot political topic in the U.S. right now, and it isn’t 12 year olds who are leading the charge to get it legalized. Those who feel that players sporting the cannabis emblem would become immediate targets for being kicked are just flat out wrong. They themselves might feel that way, but the majority would not. My player name is Sir Stickybuds, the same as I use on this forum. The few times I have been kicked have nothing whatsoever to do with my name, in fact, almost all of the comments I get on it would be considered positive; and I’m at level 51 now, so I have put quite a few hours into the game. When someone does launch a votekick against me, it’s almost always because I’ve killed them a few times and they get frustrated; their votekicks usually fail though. If I was such a target I would be getting kicked much more often.

You totally misunderstood the point. I’m not against cannabis in any way, I’m saying that wearing a cannabis leaf emblem is something that 12-year old would typically think is cool. We’re not discussing the use or legalization of cannabis, we are discussing wearing a cannabis leaf emblem in-game.

• How about MLP emblem so that bronies can express themselved ingame? I think it fits about as well as cannabis leaf.

• @Kreittis:

How about MLP emblem so that bronies can express themselved ingame? I think it fits about as well as cannabis leaf.

well shit guys

argument destroyed

• @Kreittis:

How about MLP emblem so that bronies can express themselved ingame? I think it fits about as well as cannabis leaf.

You’d have to be smoking something to watch that show. I watched the first episode and I started puking rainbows. Still support the pot leaf emblem though. Back during thr emblems contest I submitted a pot leaf and a maple leaf. Neither one got in, proving tbs is uncool AND unpatriotic in one fel swoop.

• aww really that sucks

why do americans get stars emblems but no leaf of greatness for canada

hell tbs is canadian

• This is so historically inaccurate…

• @KamikazeeDolphin:

This is so historically inaccurate…

Im in ur gamez
    distortin ur realizmz

• @KamikazeeDolphin:

This is so historically inaccurate…

Drugs are of course a modern invention, right?

• Well I think this thread has reached the end of its life. Suggestions are always welcome on the forums. Going off topic isn’t.

You can carry on the discussion about tv shows, politics, and other issues unrelated to C:MW in the off topic section.