Will this game run in 3D Vision?

• I hope Nvidia makes a profile for this game. If there are no tricks to the engine, then it should easily render out the Unreal engine almost flawlessly in 3D. I can’t wait to try it!

• I’ve been using it a bit during the beta and generally it’s pretty good as-is :) The depth definitely helps with judging the swings on weapons, dodging, etc. Don’t forget you don’t need Nvidia to make a profile; You can go in and change your convergence and such then save it out. And there’s a few modders out there that make better custom patches/profiles than Nivida do anyway!

• @CukyDoh:

I’ve been using it a bit during the beta and generally it’s pretty good as-is :) The depth definitely helps with judging the swings on weapons, dodging, etc. Don’t forget you don’t need Nvidia to make a profile; You can go in and change your convergence and such then save it out. And there’s a few modders out there that make better custom patches/profiles than Nivida do anyway!

That’s AWESOME news! I can’t wait! I’ll be playing it on my 55" Plasma TV!

• hello everyone! I up this topic because it is the only one I’ve found by doing a search.

I think the depth is not large enough, and there are elements of decor that hurts the eyes like water … but it’s playable and not so ugly!

This has definitely made me abandon the 3D Vision with the latest update, pseudo our friends are green, it’s great in 2D, but 3D this is really not bearable!

Do you think it will come out a suitable profile?

thank you