Politics

• Who else thinks that the new state in the Middle-East, the restored Caliphate, is kinda cool?
    Just me? Alright…

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/30/isis-announces-islamic-caliphate-iraq-syria

• i bet you are a communist

• Why don’t you go there. They love westerners.

• especially whiteys

• Seems like they finaly took matters into their own hands after years of puppet regimes and propaganda based wars and America trying to be World Police while they actually couldn’t care less about justice.

Although I do condem violence against innocent people from whatever regime it may be.

• Imo many gaming sites don’t even allow politics to be discussed, haven’t we had enough of the EU vs NA stuff here?
    which started in jest I’d guess from the clans. Are those your real thoughts op, I thought you were a co-leader
    of Killas? Or are you just trying to create a hot potato as it could prove to be this thread.
    Considering the fact the west started some war and the remaining population tried to build
    a government and stand on its own feet, I don’t see now how this is kind of cool as you
    put it which basically means citys and people will be destroyed by this movement.

• @loin:

Imo many gaming sites don’t even allow politics to be discussed, haven’t we had enough of the EU vs NA stuff here?
    which started in jest I’d guess from the clans. Are those your real thoughts op, I thought you were a co-leader
    of Killas? Or are you just trying to create a hot potato as it could prove to be this thread.
    Considering the fact the west started some war and the remaining population tried to build
    a government and stand on its own feet, I don’t see now how this is kind of cool as you
    put it which basically means citys and people will be destroyed by this movement.

You can speak normal English. Interesting.

• latin america and the middle east were okay places before american foreign policy and communism

• @gndo:

You can speak normal English. Interesting.

Stay on topic don’t bother us with your snobbery. I also would not advise throwing stones at other forum users tbh.

• @zombojoe:

latin america and the middle east were okay places before american foreign policy and communism

Wut? They were always third world in crappy. Now they’re 3rd world with a lot holes in them. And american soldiers are pretty chill with civilians despite popular belief by 19 year olds who have been “enlightened” by reading papers at the von misses institute. :L were some of the wars uncalled for? Probably. But in no way is the Country some user corrupt elImperial dynasty of super war mongers kiddies try to label that m these days. Soldiers are just rr gul as r guys babes. Politicians, lobbyists, lawyers, bankers just regular guys. We should chill with these slander fests and help build 3rd world countries like we did with Israel. Problen is their government doesn’t like us, so this will never happen.

• @Userper:

Who else thinks that the new state in the Middle-East, the restored Caliphate, is kinda cool?
    Just me? Alright…

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/30/isis-announces-islamic-caliphate-iraq-syria

Nope, just going to cause more terror and unwanted trouble for the civilians. Religious theocracies are trash.

• You can’t intervene in the Middle East. They hate each other. Its also tribal, political and religious divisions western influence makes it worse. That on top of a militaristic culture where they solve problems with a show of force.

• @loin:

Imo many gaming sites don’t even allow politics to be discussed, haven’t we had enough of the EU vs NA stuff here? which started in jest I’d guess from the clans. Are those your real thoughts op, I thought you were a co-leader
    of Killas?

What does that have to do with this thread?

@loin:

Or are you just trying to create a hot potato as it could prove to be this thread.

Considering the fact the west started some war
    and the remaining population tried to build a government and stand on its own feet,

I don’t see now how this is kind of cool as you put it which basically means cities and people will be destroyed by this movement.

Guess it takes some effort to read my post lol. I’m strictly speaking about the restoration of an ancient regime, which I find interesting.

Obviously they’re going pretty overboard and are incredibly violent. That is bad. It’s weird I have to point out that I find violence is bad to you; you’d think that goes without saying.

@Huggles:

Religious theocracies are trash.

I disagree, but in the case of most Middle-Eastern theocracies that’s true.

• @Huggles:

@zombojoe:

latin america and the middle east were okay places before american foreign policy and communism

Wut? They were always third world in crappy.
    Now they’re 3rd world with a lot holes in them.

There were incredible civilizations thriving in the new world before the conquistadors and other explorers came. It’s worth looking up.

• I have to agree with Mr Userper many great societies existed back in time. I heard that Tea and Chess were not
    invented by the British.

• @Huggles:

Wut? They were always third world in crappy. Now they’re 3rd world with a lot holes in them. And american soldiers are pretty chill with civilians despite popular belief by 19 year olds who have been “enlightened” by reading papers at the von misses institute. :L were some of the wars uncalled for? Probably. But in no way is the Country some user corrupt elImperial dynasty of super war mongers kiddies try to label that m these days. Soldiers are just rr gul as r guys babes. Politicians, lobbyists, lawyers, bankers just regular guys. We should chill with these slander fests and help build 3rd world countries like we did with Israel. Problen is their government doesn’t like us, so this will never happen.

huggles lets talk definitions

a soldier is a paid killer

• @zombojoe:

huggles lets talk definitions

a soldier is a paid killer

A paid killer of other soldiers.

• @lemonater47:

A paid killer of other soldiers.

a paid killer in general

either way if they only killed soldiers that still wouldnt be okay now would it? :L

• @zombojoe:

a paid killer in general

either way if they only killed soldiers that still wouldnt be okay now would it? :L

A lot of soldiers fill non-combat roles though.

• @Userper:

A lot of soldiers fill non-combat roles though.

firemen often assist in medical emergencies