Idea: parrying does not halt hp regen

• just a little idea i had, if you parry you halt your hp regen right which sucks if you are playing defensively

now if you just continue to parry currently you achieve nothing other than losing stamina and not dying

but what if you could keep parrying to give yourself room to get more hp, possibly to avoid getting hit traded when you are low on hp

/discuss

• I just think health regen should be faster.

• @H:

I just think health regen should be faster.

i would like this as well

• Might make sense in team games but for duels, if you are half way decent at feint reading, you could just sit and heal while parrying all attacks. You would have to rely on feints to kill anyone.

• @gndo:

Might make sense in team games but for duels, if you are half way decent at feint reading, you could just sit and heal while parrying all attacks. You would have to rely on feints to kill anyone.

thats how it used to be because back before the joon patch you could tap the sprint button to immediately start regening hp

guess what the fights were long drawn out and fun

• lol joon patch

what would really be nice is if it was dynamic, based on your enemies distance. So if you just killed someone and the next combatant is 50 meters away, it would regen very quickly. If you’re close to a lot of enemies, it would regen slower.

would mitigate the archer problem somewhat as well

• @zombojoe:

thats how it used to be because back before the joon patch you could tap the sprint button to immediately start regening hp

guess what the fights were long drawn out and fun

What about the Sissies though. No feints, their duels could last indefinitely.

Yeah my phone auto-corrected Aussies to Sissies, didn’t see any need to change it.

• haha well thats why feinting was an important skill to have

skillful ability if i may say so

• I actually think that health regen should get slowed down or even removed

• Yeah let’s have health pack spawns across the maps.

• @gndo:

Yeah let’s have health pack spawns across the maps.

No, no health regen at all

• LTS would be even more of a joke than usual.

• Just needs to be a tad faster.

Game with no health regen is so boring. One mistake and you’re deed for lyfe.

• @afiNity:

No, no health regen at all

worst game ever

• What about a bandage system?
    You have 1 bandage when you spawn and when you use it, you are blocked (just like crossbow reload) during 10 sec or something.
    And no hp regen.

• @Blackleader:

What about a bandage system?
    You have 1 bandage when you spawn and when you use it, you are blocked (just like crossbow reload) during 10 sec or something.
    And no hp regen.

I hope you are joking.

• I don’t understand why you guys like automatic health regen so much, worst invention of this game generation

• Obviously we need a medic class.

And a siege engineer.

• @Blackleader:

What about a bandage system?
    And no hp regen.

Why not just have a field hospital behind your lines, you hop onto a stretcher and get 2 of your team mates to carry you back. There you get operated on.

• No. Defensive play should be punished (that’s why the game was worse without combo feint to parry), and this would make knight vs MaA that much worse and more annoying. It’s an indirect buff to archers and MaAs.

Health regen should start slow but quicken over time as it isn’t interrupted like it does in DW, but not nearly as fast as DW.