Health from combat for Knights

• Despite my health booster pack idea (failed) I suggest a new Knight feature.
    If they fight other knights with swords for every successful attack they gain health from
    the opponent. What about health and stamina even. So you are fighting for each others
    health. Only Knights get this perk and must find other Knights to get this reward for good
    combat with swords. (2h sword).
    This could be good for duelling servers I’d guess. It adds another complexity to combat
    for knights.

• I actually wanted to suggest a life/stamina leech ability for maa but on knights this is just stupid.
    Just imagine shild/norse sword knights with endless stamina and hp feinting the shit out of everything…

Also i do not see how this adds complexity, i mean all you are trying to do is hit your opponent which isnt different from the current meta. You just push knights into more hittrades and spamwarfare

• This only comes into effect with Knights vs Knights with 2h swords. If your beating your foe your also taking his health.
    Knights are no longer some op class simply hunted by the other three. This way a Knight could ideally slay an enemy
    knight and regain his health, useful in T/O at it peak, plus it could be the Knights ability of which the other 3 classes
    have and Knights don’t atm.

• This idee suffers from so much arbitrariness.
    There is no reason to lets the op Messer leech hp but not the warhammer or the bearded axe.
    And then there is the fact that it only works on knights, i mean you can basicly lock another knight into combat for a year and the side that cant let them selfs get locked down, will just avoid picking knight. Which in turn will debuff the opponents knights…
    i am running out of time here…

• Just the sow or longsword. Atm the only thing that stops a skilled knight is running out of health and stamina tbh.

• @TheFunnySide:

I actually wanted to suggest a life/stamina leech ability for maa

Because MAA are underpowered amirite

• i have an idea, what if when you secure a kill you instantly start regenerating hp?

• Even better the Knight could steal health from all classes. Why not? except same team

• Doesn’t make much sense.

• I imagine it looking like the healing grenades from Borderlands. The knight stands there, holds his fist in the air, and suddenly little red crosses start getting sucked towards him from everyone in a 3m radius. Bonus health cap increase if you leech an archer to death.

• I just put it out there tbh. Knights that gain health from slayed foes with his 2h sword longsword or sow.
    Also how about Archer medics hehe. They fire an arrow into the front line forces and the arrows heal our side.!
    Also my solution for team damage is you lose 3 times more health if you hit a team mate thus your dead in 2 team hits
    if you doing it purposely.

• Knights should have Mauls of Healing, when they hit their team mates it heals them with concussive bliss.

• yes why not? ;p

• @Mr.Lion:

Doesn’t make much sense.

And sounds insanely op

• This post is deleted!

• Knights should have Mauls of Healing, when they hit their team mates it heals them with concussive bliss.

Genius, i can allready see it

new feature healing on teamhit, then on low hp you go back to your medic archers and give them a good wack

• @TheFunnySide:

Genius, i can allready see it

new feature healing on teamhit, then on low hp you go back to your medic archers and give them a good wack

Indeed anything that involves wacking a butterknife archer with a maul must be done with zest and zeal tbh.

• I want first-aid fists.

• That could come in handy tbh hehe mr Oy

• @loin:

Just the sow or longsword. Atm the only thing that stops a skilled knight is running out of health and stamina tbh.

Isn’t that the only thing that stops any class?? O.o